WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

so the subscriber version of C.H.U.D. is amazing, but surprised they went with a picture disc. Cant wait for the other 2 variants this Friday hopefully they aren't picture disc.

A little surprised as well, but stoked to get it! Looks well done, I'll probably buy another version as well. My most Anticipate Sub release, now just to see that full Pullin art!

never seen this movie, listening to the soundtrack on YouTube now.

with all due respect to the people buying it - the artwork and variants are absolutely gorgeous - I'm a little surprised these are selling as quickly as they seem to be. not really feeling this music and the movie has god-awful reviews, but I'm assuming it's one of those cult b-movies that's a good watch for entertainment value

for the folks who haven't watched it, watch it. I believe its still on Netflix. it has Daniel Stern in it, come on! I wouldn't be surprised it gets remade one day soon, so always good to know the original material.

that being said, ive been waiting for this release since WW teased it and I happily grabbed the flesh/blood splatter.