WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Check out @waxworkrecords's Tweet: https://twitter.com/waxworkrecords/status/697486059157004288?s=09

Is it just me or does this look like a 10"?

Unless the angle is off, that definitely doesn't look like a 12".

Side note: Did anyone ever figure out what that "mystery artwork" was that WW announced as a collaboration?

• 2 weeks later...

Thoughts on the '3D Glasses' Friday The 13th Part III variant from Waxwork that's coming out this Friday? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCGLpP8uijU/?taken-by=waxworkrecords

Those look pretty cool, though I think the Pertrurbator split variants that did this concept came out looking sharper:

Photo-3d-800.jpg

Meh, the waiting isn't that outrageous. I've waited longer for stuff in the past year from other labels, that's for sure.

Waiting isn't outrageous - but they've built quite a solid reputation of not being able to deliver anywhere close to the times they state on preorders. I've experienced more delayed labels as well, it's just annoying. Best thing they can do is offer as much transparency as possible.

waiting isn't outrageous - but they've built quite a solid reputation of not being able to deliver anywhere close to the times they state on preorders. I've experienced more delayed labels as well, it's just annoying. Best thing they can do is offer as much transparency as possible.

This. Maybe I should have been more elaborate but obviously it will come when it comes, not going to be losing sleep over it but it was already a preorder. Then delay after delay. It's just silly they knew it was going to take some time and put preorder on it but damn they were way off. But the thing is, they are getting to be known for this. And it's not like their releases are THAT spectacular