WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

2 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

@djghost1976 may know better but I believe they said "three weeks" at WonderCon... so maybe next Thursday, or Friday the 13th?

Yeah, if I'm going off of what the rep told me at Wondercon then I would say next week.  But I know they're releasing F13th Part 5 next week too, not that that should matter though.

5 hours ago, mirrorboxer said:

Anyone have an idea when Night of the Living Dead is planned for release? That's the one I'm most interested in this year.

I was trying to figure this out last night. My gut says they'll space out the "Dead" releases and maybe wait until the fall.

Subscribers still have The Burbs, Get Out, Drag Me To Hell, and Night Of The Living Dead left, and it's already April. Hopefully one of them is announced soonish but we already have IT and Friday The 13th coming this month.

If anyone wants this I wouldnt sleep on this tomorrow. Waxwork never limits our store on how many of a title we can order but they limited us to 8 copies of Dawn and it sold out. This title they are limiting to 10 copies per store. If for whatever reason it doesnt sell out perhaps they will let us order more after but probably a good indication that waxwork expects this to sell out at some point

By the way the MSRP is $48 in case anyone wanted to know

Edited by Saxonjulin

7 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

MSRP is $48. If anyone wants this I wouldnt sleep on this tomorrow. Waxwork never limits our store on how many of a title we can order but they limited us to 8 copies of Dawn and it sold out. This title they are limiting to 10 copies per store. If for whatever reason it doesnt sell out perhaps they will let us order more after but probably a good indication that waxwork expects this to sell out at some point

By the way the MSRP is $48 in case anyone wanted to know

but how much is MSRP?

13 hours ago, zdkaiser said:

Are these IT LPs shipping out soon? I may have overlooked a release date.

Mine got a shipping/tracking # already.

13 hours ago, ShitPost Malone said:

Lethal, any update on inventory? Thanks.

It looks from the source page that they've sold about 1,635 as of now. Like lethal said, they did a negative counter, so it's hard to tell how many they pressed, but I think the number is accurate for how many have sold at least.