WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

On 4/7/2021 at 11:29 AM, jhulud said:

Set your alarms! Rob Zombie’s THE LORDS OF SALEM Original Motion Picture Soundtrack comes to vinyl for the very first time this Friday at 10:00AM CST over at waxworkrecords.com! Features deluxe packaging, new art by Robert Sammelin, 180 gram “Satanic Rite” colored vinyl, exclusive liner notes by Rob Zombie, printed inner sleeves, a heavyweight art print, a 12”x12” 16 page booklet featuring never before seen set photography from Zombie’s personal archive, a bonus live performance 12” EP by Count Gorgann, and more! On sale Friday!

May be an image of 2 people

Also... this!

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, kylet said:

Is Lords Of Salem shipping now? Couldn't find a preorder date anywhere in the item description. 

Also $300 for that box lololol. Who is spending that kind of money on that?! It sold out real quick so apparently somebody. 

Almost every other newer release has a "will ship on..." message somewhere, so I feel like it is shipping now.

I went on at 8am to see the price of the box and let out a big, "NOPE" alone in my house when I saw the price. ha

Edited by Scruffy...the janitor

The wooden box set price was laughable. If it came with more records and more add-ons, maybe worth it. But for a single LP with the bonus black metal record...nah....

The only wooden box set that I ever got that was and still is worth its price is the Melvins - Endless Residency set. 

Snagged the regular Lords of Salem LP. Still annoyed with myself that I never got the Firefly Trilogy ones. 

40 minutes ago, jhulud said:

The wooden box set price was laughable. If it came with more records and more add-ons, maybe worth it. But for a single LP with the bonus black metal record...nah....

The only wooden box set that I ever got that was and still is worth its price is the Melvins - Endless Residency set. 

Snagged the regular Lords of Salem LP. Still annoyed with myself that I never got the Firefly Trilogy ones. 

Its Waxwork, they'll repress them.  In fact, I'm almost certain I've seen them respond to folks on social media saying represses were happening this year.

21 minutes ago, hallowken78 said:

Its Waxwork, they'll repress them.  In fact, I'm almost certain I've seen them respond to folks on social media saying represses were happening this year.

I've seen the same on Instagram. They said represses are coming for Trick R Treat, TMNT 1, and few others I can't remember right now. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 6:24 PM, Scruffy...the janitor said:

Kevin Eastman just put up signed copies of TMNT 2 in his store. Enjoy...or don't.

https://fan.kevineastmanstudios.com/product/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-part-ii-the-secret-of-the-ooze-signed-lp/

Why these are still available? They are pricey but they are autographed. Damn

2 hours ago, jmpatrick said:

Thinking about grabbing the Godzilla box from Amazon, but it seems like a lot of people are getting damaged sets.  Inexcusable at this price.  Has anyone taken delivery of a mint box, records and jackets?

i ordered mine direct through waxwork and it is immaculate. Seriously, worth every penny.

4 hours ago, jmpatrick said:

Thinking about grabbing the Godzilla box from Amazon, but it seems like a lot of people are getting damaged sets.  Inexcusable at this price.  Has anyone taken delivery of a mint box, records and jackets?

Is it still available from Waxworks website?  Cause if so I’d order it from there.  They pack stuff really, really well.  Mine showed up no problem.

9 hours ago, mr. sincere said:

This looks pretty amazing and the score sounds great from the two tracks released so far.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCyo-7La0P/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yeah, the tracks released so far are top notch.  Saw the film last night and the score is definitely tight - will pick this up if it isn't outrageously priced.  Also, was very cool to see the Waxwork Records logo at the end of the credits scroll for the film!

• 1 month later...