WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Decided I'm not going to go for a full Waxwork collection. Random drops and "first so many orders get a variant but you don't know until it comes" stuff is just such a put off. I'll take the same route with them as I do with Mondo and just get what really interests me. 

Deathwaltz on the other hand, I will buy it all.

So this now just going to randomly go up when it's ready or are they going to announce another time?

I'd imagine randomly within a few hours of 12pm CST, already been one hour. Hopefully sometime soon.... keep an eye on Waxwork's twitter, I'd imagine they'll announce when the site is back up then drop sometime soon after

I think if labels feel the need to do a variant they should randomly insert without releasing the info before hand. Just say "180g vinyl edition" or whatever and then just send the first 300 orders an unannounced variant or randomly insert.... Or not at all. All black or colour or whatever. Which means people who actually want the record and are going to listen to it get their fave music on wax and the flippers are taking a risk. Does that make sense?

However, the label are doing great publicity with these kind of drops and web crashes etc. I'll shut up... I'm boring myself.