Jump to content
museummouth

WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Redder said:

Thank you. Looks good. Do you think it'll be included in the waxwork subscription for 2019? How much will that subscription cost?

Technically speaking, this year is the 30 year anniversary, so I would think this would drop before year-end, but they didn't announce it with their sub for this year and it's probably going to be a huge release, so I imagine they'll want to use it as a selling point for a 2019 sub. I am not a subscriber, though I think I'm going to do it this year, but I think last year it went for like $250. They announce what will be included beforehand so you don't have to take a risk that you won't like all releases, so that's a bonus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeus182 said:

Technically speaking, this year is the 30 year anniversary, so I would think this would drop before year-end, but they didn't announce it with their sub for this year and it's probably going to be a huge release, so I imagine they'll want to use it as a selling point for a 2019 sub. I am not a subscriber, though I think I'm going to do it this year, but I think last year it went for like $250. They announce what will be included beforehand so you don't have to take a risk that you won't like all releases, so that's a bonus.

Next year's sub will be raised to $350. You will get one less record and sub variants will also ship even later than usual. Worth it for "shelfies" am I right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Next year's sub will be raised to $350. You will get one less record and sub variants will also ship even later than usual. Worth it for "shelfies" am I right?

There’s no way this can be true. If so I’m out. I have 1 of every WW title. This would be so disgusting I would abandon the label. This has to be false 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received my copy of NotLD from Newbury Comics last week. Still haven't received shipping notice from WW though for my other copy. 

 

***Looking for that subscriber who doesn't want any of their NotLD package. Vinyl, poster, shirt, etc. Send me a message to work something out.***

Edited by mirrorboxer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Friday sale has started, lots of discounts. However some prices are higher than during the last autumn sale. Worth mentioning, that the Argentos are also on sale.

 

Also: Repress of Warriors and Krampus and Dawn of the Dead! (Repress? Last copies?)

 

THE WARRIORS

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/the-warriors-1

 

KRAMPUS

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/krampus-1

 

Dawn Of The Dead (192 copies left now!)

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/dawn-of-the-dead

Edited by Recon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Recon said:

Black Friday sale has started, lots of discounts. However some prices are higher than during the last autumn sale. Worth mentioning, that the Argentos are also on sale.

 

Also: Repress of Warriors and Krampus and Dawn of the Dead! (Repress? Last copies?)

 

THE WARRIORS

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/the-warriors-1

 

KRAMPUS

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/krampus-1

 

Dawn Of The Dead (192 copies left now!)

https://waxworkrecords.com/collections/vinyl/products/dawn-of-the-dead

Does anyone know of The Warriors represses are limited?  Low on funds today, but it looks like only 90 are left of the red/brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Pass for me. Excited for Maniac though. I may splurge on a secondary market sub copy.

 

 

Definite pass for me.  I'm ok with that though.  Wonder what the secret release will be, but they rest of the releases just don't do anything for me.   And apparently the Maniac soundtrack isn't for either of the movies (so, the Netflix show?).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, djghost1976 said:

Definite pass for me.  I'm ok with that though.  Wonder what the secret release will be, but they rest of the releases just don't do anything for me.   And apparently the Maniac soundtrack isn't for either of the movies (so, the Netflix show?).

Yep, it's for the show. Was hoping it'd be released but never anticipated WW going for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×