museummouth

WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

11 hours ago, Rottengoth said:

The pops and clicks on my copies of House of 1000 Corpses and Devils Rejects are INSANE.  On my third clean and still no progress. 

It really is a crapshoot, which sucks. My copies are fantastic. Really wish Waxwork and Mondo could get their quality control to be more consistent.

Sort of unclear from the post. They say two variants to choose from and then in the comments say subscribers are getting the splatter. So maybe the splatter is not exclusive to subscribers but they are guaranteed one? Strange if that's the case.

I'm not a subscriber, but judging from the comments on all of the posts today, sounds like you are not alone in wondering what's going on with the subscriptions. 

15 minutes ago, mr. sincere said:

Sort of unclear from the post. They say two variants to choose from and then in the comments say subscribers are getting the splatter. So maybe the splatter is not exclusive to subscribers but they are guaranteed one? Strange if that's the case.

I'm not a subscriber, but judging from the comments on all of the posts today, sounds like you are not alone in wondering what's going on with the subscriptions. 

Ya it was confusing especially when they said they sent an email to subscribers. Just don't want to have to buy it and find out it already is coming to us. Not concerned with splatter or not just don't want to double dip! Maybe the email tomorrow prior to on sale will address it. Thanks