WAXWORKS RECORDS Official Mega-Thread

On the same hand, I got my ghibli vinyl two weeks after stores did. So there's that :P

Right and Mondo is the worst offender of this. I want to see other, smaller, newer companies be more consumer friendly not less so. They're never going to be as big as Mondo so don't take the same tack; work with your fan base not in spite of them. Glad to hear waxwork listened. Hopefully One Way Static, Death Waltz, and the like will follow suit.

I'm actually pretty put off by this. I think it was blatantly dishonest to give us order completes on the 14 and announce "everything all done shipping tomorrow" on the 15 or 16 and then we all get shipping info on the 21. I've been expecting this record since Monday and now it's more likely I get it next Monday.

I'm actually pretty put off by this. I think it was blatantly dishonest to give us order completes on the 14 and announce "everything all done shipping tomorrow" on the 15 or 16 and then we all get shipping info on the 21. I've been expecting this record since Monday and now it's more likely I get it next Monday.

This!!

Also got a shipping conf this morning. 

if we got tracking info today, we should get it this week

if we got tracking info today, we should get it this week

It's 2-9 days. It's a toss up for me - I get everything delivered to work, so if it comes Saturday, it'll be monday of next week for me.

Just saying, they said everything would ship the 14. THen it was a day by day "Okay we're shipping everything!" then on the 15 or 16 they say "Last packages going out tomorrow - woo!" then we all get shipping notifications on the 21st? Come on.

It's 2-9 days. It's a toss up for me - I get everything delivered to work, so if it comes Saturday, it'll be monday of next week for me.

Just saying, they said everything would ship the 14. THen it was a day by day "Okay we're shipping everything!" then on the 15 or 16 they say "Last packages going out tomorrow - woo!" then we all get shipping notifications on the 21st? Come on.

according my tracking info it was scanned the 17th