PO: Newmoon - Space 12" LP (FFO: Shoegaze, Dreampop, Nothing)

28 minutes ago, Royce said:

They probably removed the product so they could ship out all of the orders first before getting new ones. No way this sold out. Last I checked the White/black was still available. On the page it did say shipping around the 11th (today).

^this exactly --  it was up last week showing 5 copies of Black;White, so I caved and bought one, and there were plenty of the others left.

47 minutes ago, Royce said:

They probably removed the product so they could ship out all of the orders first before getting new ones. No way this sold out. Last I checked the White/black was still available. On the page it did say shipping around the 11th (today).

This makes the most sense, since both variants are saying the same thing.

41 minutes ago, MicLima said:

Just got this in an email...

Due to production issues, the pre-order item 'Space (Half Black/Half White)' is not expected to ship until 11/04/2016. We appreciate your patience and look forward to sending your order on 11/04/2016 or sooner, if possible.

Additionally, I ordered the clear variant and received a similar email saying they dont have enough materials to produce clear, so I will be getting standard black instead. Boo!

Straight from the Newmoon Facebook: 

We are very sad to inform you that Mayfly Records will no longer be operating. Bob who runs it is an absolute dream of a human being, but has run into some issues that make it virtually impossible for him to continue running Mayfly. It's safe to say things are completely out of his and our control.

Rest assured, everyone who has pre-ordered a record will be getting one with a slight delay. The pressing will be a one time pressing limited to only 150 records TOTAL. There are still a few records left, but if you live in the US and want to get your hands on a physical copy, now is the time to do so. 

Thank you for your hard work Bob. We hope things work out for you.

5 hours ago, gazzo said:

Straight from the Newmoon Facebook: 

We are very sad to inform you that Mayfly Records will no longer be operating. Bob who runs it is an absolute dream of a human being, but has run into some issues that make it virtually impossible for him to continue running Mayfly. It's safe to say things are completely out of his and our control.

Rest assured, everyone who has pre-ordered a record will be getting one with a slight delay. The pressing will be a one time pressing limited to only 150 records TOTAL. There are still a few records left, but if you live in the US and want to get your hands on a physical copy, now is the time to do so. 

Thank you for your hard work Bob. We hope things work out for you.

Well, crap. I'm not feeling very assured. I hope they release more details soon. Are we going to be getting the former clear = black? Guess I should have went for that damn euro bundle.

1 hour ago, faceghost said:

It's 100 half and half and 50 black according to the label's facebook.

My guess is that they are getting 50 of the black just to cover orders. They are probably part of the 200 that were pressed. It could even be out of 400, because Newmoon wrote me that the clear=black was supposed to be 400. Who knows. Just want to get this in the mail or even a DL.