PO: Newmoon - Space 12" LP (FFO: Shoegaze, Dreampop, Nothing)

1 hour ago, lexicondevil said:

Mayfly also still has black copies of Center of the Sun for only 6 bucks. Anyone ordering the Newmoon album would probably enjoy that record as well.http://www.indiemerch.com/mayflyrecords/item/20813

Good call on this.

That Pray For Teeth album is pretty alright too.

I could also see a lot of people on this site (not necessarily this thread) liking Young and Heartless.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

• 3 weeks later...

On 11/5/2016 at 4:17 PM, drds89 said:

Not losing faith here. I'm betting we have it before Thanksgiving.

Yes, to that Center Of The Sun as well. I was tempted to try for all the random colors.

I think I have every color of Center of the Sun, except the white. I believe there were only three "random" colors: yellow, maroonish, and white? I don't remember. Hope we get this Newmoon record soon. Scares me when waiting on a record from a folding label.

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

I think I have every color of Center of the Sun, except the white. I believe there were only three "random" colors: yellow, maroonish, and white? I don't remember. Hope we get this Newmoon record soon. Scares me when waiting on a record from a folding label.

There was a Green and I have a Tan/Marble (? maybe that's the Yellow).  Did not realize Mayfly was folding.  When talking with the guys from KEEP,  they didn't mention that specifically, acted a bit funny about it, but said they needed another label for their LP. Makes sense now. Oi.

16 hours ago, diabretic said:

Could have sworn this got billed when I pre-ordered it. Oh well.

10 hours ago, diabretic said:

Apparently I didn't, it just went through last night.

Mine was the same way.  I emailed them yesterday to see when they were shipping and they told me they tried to run my card and it failed (company swapped mine out for a chip card, new number and everything).  I never got an email saying anything about it, and I wouldn't have expected to just because they DID charge it when it was pre-ordered.  Glad I emailed sooner rather than later.

Got my black copy yesterday, spinning it now.. this record is absolutely breathtaking. Still confused if its accurate to list it /50 copies??

Edit: Appears there are only 14 left of the black so if you are wanting this record, get on it or forever be scouring for a copy second hand.  Assuming that it is indeed /50.  Would be nice to compare the matrix' on the US and UK black variants.

Edited by shawnayala90
added info about remaining copies