PO: Newmoon - Space 12" LP (FFO: Shoegaze, Dreampop, Nothing)

56 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

If that album art doesn’t grab your attention, that price tag sure will.  This is a single LP right?

I'm definitely one for calls ng out overpriced stuff, but if it weren't for the overseas shipping this would be $20+whatever shipping which isn't terrible these days. Do I wish more records were $20 shipped? Oh yeah. Do I expect that any more? Not particularly :(

18 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

I'm definitely one for calls ng out overpriced stuff, but if it weren't for the overseas shipping this would be $20+whatever shipping which isn't terrible these days. Do I wish more records were $20 shipped? Oh yeah. Do I expect that any more? Not particularly :(

For once I cannot complain. 23€ shipped

2 hours ago, gazzo said:

For once I cannot complain. 23€ shipped

Nice! Reasonable.

1 hour ago, JRHews said:

I tell myself this lie every week too.

::sigh::

There are certainly a couple bands I'll break it for, but I'm usually pretty good with record willpower. I still haven't listened to that last J Cole album because my record hasn't arrived over a year later, and I refuse to until it gets here. I like my first listens to be on vinyl whenever possible.

Slomatics, Spaceslug (maybe) and Conan are probably the only big $$ overseas bands I'm going to go in for any more and they all already released albums recently anyway. 

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

• 2 months later...
On 10/14/2019 at 4:08 PM, jonrawks said:

I've been through it a few times and it doesn't click.  Glad to hear people are digging it, they just went in a direction that isn't for me I guess.

Great to see you posting again, Jonathan. Hoping this grows on me as I went for the /100 Tricolor

Edited by drds89

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Good question. Sucks that they couldn't at least send us a download. I don't even remember what variant I ordered.

I'm still in that mode where I won't listen to the digital until I've listened to the vinyl copy, but that would be awesome for most folks

• 2 weeks later...