The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

5 hours ago, redroom said:

So does anyone has any complaints about the sound quality?

Yes, my straight black copy was very noisy, so I sent it back to Amazon. I chose black per recommendation from one of the actual pressing-plant employees. Check the bottom of this discogs master release for a list of comments for all variants. It seems there are noisy copies in many of the variants, though I'm not seeing many complaints for Invada releases.

6 minutes ago, jackholexxxx said:

Just checked my Amazon order for the box and the product link in the order page just leads to an "oops" page. Not sure what will show up.

I reached out to Amazon this morning via e-mail asking if they had any more details, specifically any color information or photos. I received the following reply:

I wasn't able to find product discretion about Stranger Things Vol.1&2 (4Lp Box) / O.S.T. , on the Amazon.com website. However, I see that it is a suspense issue on part of manufacturer.

I request you to contact manufacturer on your part.

I'm not sure if the last sentence is a reflection of the page being gone now (didn't get to check immediately after receiving this response) or something else. I think I'm just about to give up on all of these first-round variants. I'd love to get the glow-in-the-dark bundle, but for $70 it needs to be a dead-quiet pressing, and right now I'm not very confident of that.

17 minutes ago, jackholexxxx said:

My Amazon "box set" was pushed back until Dec 23.

So was mine. Funny thing is I contacted Amazon customer service 5 hours ago about it not arriving on time and they assured me that it would arrive today. HaHAHA. FRIGGIN goons. Going to cancel.

Edited by drivervr628

• 3 weeks later...