The STRANGER THINGS (Netflix) Thread

1 hour ago, ethereal said:

oh come on, a serious ass PSA like it's a disease that kills people 

More like a disease that causes you to wash the fuck out of your dishes and count the number of stairs you walk on every day. 

20 minutes ago, unknown pleasures said:

Exactly. Not much difference between using one's personal funds to make retail purchases and illegal arson of religious organization property!

You take jokes like a fucking cop. 

8 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Need some ointment for that rash? Sounds like your ass hurts. 

Being called "butthurt" but the guy who was legitimately butthurt enough to ridicule someone for collecting variants, while pretending to not be butthurt shortly thereafter.

Please tell me you aren't a walking meme when you sign out of VC and enter the real world.

5 hours ago, ethereal said:

oh come on, a serious ass PSA like it's a disease that kills people 

Well, I think it's a disorder that others struggle with and find debilitating, depending on its severity.  But I just find it pretty ridiculous when people say shit like "I can't put albums on shuffle otherwise my OCD acts up lol".  I also think it's funny that for as up-in-arms as VC gets over using 6th-grade derogative terms that aren't politically correct – i.e. something being "retarded" – some disorders are purely taboo while others get the green light for ridicule.  Where do we draw the line, out of curiosity?  A mental health condition is a mental health condition.  Throughbeingcruel can suggest someone has obsessive compulsive disorder and it's alright, but if anyone publicly questioned whether or not he was autistic, they'd be jumped for sure.  Just seems a little hypocritical, I guess.

Whatever, I should leave this whole discussion alone.  I can feel it triggering my PTSD to be honest.

Edited by Derek™

11 minutes ago, ghost said:

Ohhhh my gooosh guys please. People following this thread are interested in hearing about news related to "Stranger Things OST". If you aren't going to talk about the show or the soundtrack it'd be great if you can move your discussion elsewhere. Or stop.

I don't know, man – I'm looking directly at the thread title and it seems like this last page of discussion does indeed fall under one of the two topics it refers to.

On 16 de enero de 2017 at 2:36 PM, aaalethalenforcer said:

None. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they waited until closer to S2's premiere. Or if it just never happens at all.

Yea i Think im just gonna get the black ones

On 16 de enero de 2017 at 3:18 PM, ethereal said:

strong 11th post

Im not sure what that means

3 hours ago, jai pool said:

Yea i Think im just gonna get the black ones

Im not sure what that means

Eleven. 

76f205eea52b8837bdec620f3a081502.gif.

2 hours ago, ethereal said:

same 

That's what I did from day one. I haven't regretted it for a moment. Initially I did it to tide me over until the box set arrived, but now the box set would have to bowl me over to get me to double dip. The black 2xLP sets are just dandy.

Edited by docbronze

• 3 weeks later...