Pre-Order: My Chemical Romance - The Black Parade/Living with Ghosts

Now available for pre-order on the band's site.

"The full length album of The Black Parade plus 11 never before heard demos, rarities and songs from The Black Parade recording sessions.

TRACKLIST:
1. The Five of Us Are Dying (rough mix)2. Kill All Your Friends (live demo)3. Party At The End Of The World (live demo)4. Mama (live demo)5. My Way Home Is Through You (live demo)6. Not That Kind Of Girl (live demo)7. House of Wolves, Version 1 (live demo)8. House of Wolves, Version 2 (live demo)9. Emily (rough mix)10. Disenchanted (live demo)11. All The Angels (live demo)"

(I'm not sure why the text is insisting on being grey I can't figure out how to fix it :( )
Edited by Bella Muerte

64$ shipped. Woof. Might wait to see if they sell it eventually without the flag like how merchnow does after pre-orders.

EDIT: Not gonna lie, I would be way more likely to pay this much if they were reuniting. But this is 64$ going right to Warner Brothers basically

Edited by chopperdudep

I thought this was going to be about a split from two bands "The Black Parade" and "Living With Ghosts" called "My Chemical Romance".

edit; here is a link http://mychemicalromance.warnerbrosrecords.com/music/vinyl/the-black-parade-living-with-ghosts-3lp-vinyl-bundle.html

since OP created a thread with a strangely ordered title and didn't bother to post most of the info they were referencing.

Edited by dantheriver

Personally, I think there isnt enough in this anniversary edition for me to spend 50$ (64$ shipped) on this. I bought The Black Parade on vinyl for like 20$ a while back. Unless me paying 64$ is going to make the band get back together, I think I may pass on this.

EDIT (Dantheriver beat me to it): Also, here is the PO link because OP didnt include it: http://mychemicalromance.warnerbrosrecords.com/music/vinyl/the-black-parade-living-with-ghosts-3lp-vinyl-bundle.html

Edited by SleepingWithMotion

The Five Of Us Are Dying is pretty weird sounding, considering what the song eventually became (WTTBP.) I like it though, just hope the rest of the songs aren't really early versions of songs we already know.

Why isn't there a big expensive box set with a bunch of cool shit in it though? If you're going to do a 10th anniversary release, at least put some effort into it.

Edited by aron4174

3 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Probably gonna get it if I can find it cheaper elsewhere. Unless there's still an etching somewhere, it's gonna be from new plates, so it's probably worth picking up. Always thought my 2015 HT press of Black Parade could've sounded a wee bit better. 

Labels do have a history of throwing the QC out the window when a big hot topic exclusive order comes in (pixelated covers, censored versions of songs, etc).

11 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Labels do have a history of throwing the QC out the window when a big hot topic exclusive order comes in (pixelated covers, censored versions of songs, etc).

Oh I know haha. Seems like the ones that are entirely HT exclusive (blink, thrice) have iffy quality. 

14 hours ago, Han Solo said:

@travis , any Hot Topic info?

You guys are right, that's a lot of money. Ordered to keep my collection complete, though. If anyone wants the flag later on pm me! I'm looking forward to hearing those other tracks.

Hot Topic isn't doing anything exclusive for vinyl with this

14 hours ago, Han Solo said:

@travis , any Hot Topic info?

You guys are right, that's a lot of money. Ordered to keep my collection complete, though. If anyone wants the flag later on pm me! I'm looking forward to hearing those other tracks.

Hot Topic isn't doing anything exclusive for vinyl with this

10 minutes ago, ASSARTOSE said:

Only 2 songs in rough mix? This should be on cassete for $8 or something, because sound quality of their demos sucks balls.

And this artwork seems like nothing to do with the band or this album, it was good chance to make deluxe release with original artwork and it would look MUCH cooler.my-chem-romance-tbparade.jpg

Right? You can tell Gerard and the others had absolutely no part in this release. I was really hoping for something special to blow a big chunk of my money on.