PO: The Naked And Famous - Simple Forms [Oct 14]

20 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Ouch, there was definitely a lower option than that last night. Even then, I couldn't quite believe how much they were charging. 

I'm in Canada and had to pay $20 USD for shipping (almost $30 CDN). I only paid this because I really REALLY want this LP. But, man, it hurts.

I was hoping to see them in Toronto in the Fall, but something came up and I couldn't go (which killed me) so I gave the tickets to a friend. My only condition was that he grabs me an LP at the merch table, but they had nothing, except maybe some t-shirts. Ugh.

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/31/2016 at 0:02 AM, creepy old guy said:

Thanks again for the heads up on this, got mine in yesterday. Now I just need to snag a cheap black copy somewhere an I'll be back to a complete collection.

• 1 year later...

Didn't even know this was coming out on vinyl, but I just saw A Still Heart is on sale in their webstore: 

https://thenakedandfamous.manheadmerch.com/products/a-still-heart-vinyl

It's acoustic renditions of their previous work, yet also maybe even better than some of it.

TNAFSTILLHEARTVINYL_2048x2048.png?v=1523

Edited by slinch

18 minutes ago, slinch said:

Didn't even know this was coming out on vinyl, but I just saw A Still Heart is on sale in their webstore: 

https://thenakedandfamous.manheadmerch.com/products/a-still-heart-vinyl

It's acoustic renditions of their previous work, yet also maybe even better than some of it.

Yeah same here! I just got the newsletter talking about the store sale, so I hopped over to take a look and WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???

Had to order a copy. I really like the acoustic versions. Thanks for the youtube link.