PO: Such Gold - Pedestals (Reissue)

Link to Pre Order: https://birdattackrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pedestals

Track listing seems to include songs from 2 additional splits (Into It. Over It. Split 7" & A Loss For Words 7") 

a4279259894_16.jpg

Track listing: 

1. Cut Rides

2. Sycamore 

3. Brass Tax

4. So Close (Feat. Kenny Vasoli)

5. Gut Rot

6. Pedestals 

7. Minstrels

8. The World You Live In

9. Scoreboard

10. Backyard

No word on how limited this is. Shipping on or around September 9th, 2016. 

Was just about to post this. I ordered this a few minutes ago. According to their PR e-mail blast Pedestals and all the other EP tracks were remixed. I loved Pedestals but hated the original mix, so this was an easy decision.

Probably going to sell my OGs of all 3 EPs.

Edited by GradedOnACurve
Aliens

1 hour ago, olopez6919 said:

I love this EP, Misadventures, and The New Sidewalk. All very different from one another... but all VERY enjoyable. I think I'm in the minority though. 

I didn't completely disown them after The New Sidewalk like a lot of others, but I do think it's actually a pretty solid record.

If this included both Pedestals and Stand Tall tracks I think I'd have to buy it. I already have both Pedestals and the AL4W split. I'll just stick with the originals. It's cool that this is getting rereleased though. I kind of forgot about these releases. I'm getting 2009/2010 flashbacks like crazy.

• 4 years later...
On 7/30/2016 at 6:54 PM, pushbacktosquare said:

I love this EP, Misadventures, and The New Sidewalk. All very different from one another... but all VERY enjoyable. I think I'm in the minority though. 

I second this, plus I think Deep In A Hole is the best thing they’ve done. New Sidewalk is least favorite but still very enjoyable. This is coming from someone who still thinks Stand Tall should be in the Smithsonian.

Killer deal for this repress. Sounds better than the OG to me. Somebody better jump on it.

36 minutes ago, sabukweli said:

I second this, plus I think Deep In A Hole is the best thing they’ve done. New Sidewalk is least favorite but still very enjoyable. This is coming from someone who still thinks Stand Tall should be in the Smithsonian.

Killer deal for this repress. Sounds better than the OG to me. Somebody better jump on it.

Stand tall should be in the smithsonian. 

5 hours ago, AdventureIsOutThere said:

Just me digging up an old thread.

Anybody who forgot about how fun this record is, it's about $12 shipped right now with code SG30.

https://such-gold.com/merch/pedestals-deluxe-re-issue-cd-lp

Thanks for bumping this thread! Love this EP and had been eyeing the first press on Discogs for a while.  Snagged.

• 4 weeks later...