PO Now: Conor Oberst - Ruminations

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, deftbarley said:

The poster would have made for such classic album art. The record is amazing but the packaging all around is a let down.

Agreed. I pre-ordered this as soon as it went up, and I was expecting a 180 gram vinyl and good packaging as is customary for Conor's records, oh well. The music itself however (That's what it's about right??) is incredible, and it's still growing on me, so I'm overall very pleased.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, niblips said:

Looks like 6 of the tracks from Ruminations and 6 others....?

From the site: 

Conor Oberst's album Salutations, a companion piece to 2016's lauded Ruminations, is due March 17. Salutations comprises full-band versions of the ten songs from that solo album plus seven additional songs. It was recorded at the famed Shangri-la Studios in Malibu and Five Star Studios in Echo Park with The Felice Brothers and the legendary drummer Jim Keltner, who co-produced the album. Guest performers include Jim James, Blake Mills, Maria Taylor, M Ward, Gillian Welch, and Jonathan Wilson. Nonesuch Store pre-orders include instant downloads of "A Little Uncanny," "Tachycardia," and "Napalm," plus, for a limited time, an exclusive autographed print.