Silverstein New Pressings for SS, TIHTWS, Rescue

Hi All,

I know there's a couple of Silverstein collectors here, so just wanted to let you guys know there are 6 new variants for the Hopeless Records albums. 2 for each album, 500 copies of each variant.

Short Songs:

Webstore (Light Yellow + Black [Half/Half] - 500 units) - http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/236528/short-songs-yellowblack-vinyl-10

Retail (Light Yellow w/ Opaque Gray [Heavy Splatter] - 500 units)

This Is How The Wind Shifts:

Webstore (Blue in Cloudy Clear [Colour in Colour] - 500 units) - http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/236529/this-is-how-the-wind-shifts-blue-in-clear

Retail (White + Blue [Half/Half] - 500 units)

Rescue:

Webstore (Olive + Cream [Half/Half] - 500 units) - http://hopelessrecords.merchnow.com/products/v2/236530/rescue-olive--cream

Retail (Olive w/ Cream + Black [2 Colour - Heavy Splatter] - 500 units)

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Fuck yes! I need Rescue! Lucked into finding a sealed clear copy of TIHTWS locally earlier this year and have wanted Rescue ever since. Just need that and the early Victory albums and I'll have a complete full-length collection. 

I believe the Victory albums are still available on the Victory store no? At least for ASITS and A&D. 

These are actually the last 3 I need to complete my full length collection. Picked up DTW from

someone here for $17 a few weeks ago

anyone know if retail means Amazon? I hate ordering Amazon or Hot Topic for Hopeless stuff and getting black on really nice looking albums (Trash Boats newest being the latest)

Edited by cameronbudde

2 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

These are actually the last 3 I need to complete my full length collection. Picked up DTW from

someone here for $17 a few weeks ago

anyone know if retail means Amazon? I hate ordering Amazon or Hot Topic for Hopeless stuff and getting black on really nice looking albums (Trash Boats newest being the latest)

Thats what I wanna know too! I'm still on the lookout for the 3 retail variants, but Im hesitant to order because I only need the new 3 variants! I dont want to purchase off amazon to find out I get something that I already have!

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

I think you just answered your own question my dude 

HAHA! just realised that. What I meant was which stores can I get those from though... Most stores do not state the colours and I'm afraid to buy it lest I get a coloured copy which I already owned. So I was hoping to see if anyone knows where these 2016 repressings end up being at, so I can just get it from those stores!

• 2 weeks later...
On August 30, 2016 at 2:30 AM, raynerho said:

HAHA! just realised that. What I meant was which stores can I get those from though... Most stores do not state the colours and I'm afraid to buy it lest I get a coloured copy which I already owned. So I was hoping to see if anyone knows where these 2016 repressings end up being at, so I can just get it from those stores!

Amazon and FYE have all three in stock now. Doesn't say which color, but I think it is safe to assume they have the retail colors. 

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, raynerho said:

Just wanted to bump this thread to inform that my order from Amoeba came in as well.

TIHTWS and RESCUE are from this new press. The SHORT SONGS i ordered turned out to be the old white variant. So I'm currently still looking for the Short Songs retail variant!

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, I just placed my order to amoeba! 

• 2 weeks later...

Kinda off topic but they had a limited tour press of TIHTWS on white with blue splatter in recycled LP sleeves with a screen print of the album art/track list on the front. 90 total, 5 per show on the tour they just finished.   

Got one in the sleeve for Pink Floyd's The Piper at the Gates of Dawn.

Pretty cool idea.

• 2 weeks later...