PO Now: Set Your Goals - Mutiny 10th Anniversary - On Smart Punk

1200 Gold Doubloon - Record Store Variant
500 Pirates' Jewel Blue - Tour Variant
500 Kraken Purple - Tour Variant
300 Scurvy Splatter - Smartpunk Edition (Hand Numbered)

Estimated 9/30 Ship Date

Individual Preorder:  http://smartpunk.com/105475/Set-Your-Goals-Mutiny-10th-Anniversary-Edition

All 4 Bundle: http://smartpunk.com/105652/Set-Your-Goals-Mutiny-10th-Anniversary-Bundle

image.jpgimage.jpg

Edited by cameronbudde

On August 7, 2016 at 5:26 PM, mattisr1984 said:

I'll just assume this is some sort of reference to John Wylie being a dick.

Not at all, I do their website. The original art wasn't available so they had someone do new art with a similar theme.

edit: just realized who John Wylie is, I'm not sure of the circumstances with eulogy. I just don't think the original art was useable for a vinyl pressing.

Edited by ianmonsta

5 hours ago, ianmonsta said:

Not at all, I do their website. The original art wasn't available so they had someone do new art with a similar theme.

edit: just realized who John Wylie is, I'm not sure of the circumstances with eulogy. I just don't think the original art was useable for a vinyl pressing.

Epitaph paid Eulogy a half-mill to release SYG from their contract, and the band put out that awesome diss track. 

6 hours ago, Royce said:

Love this band and album. So glad they are back. I have a blue/black press that i need to spin to see if this new pressing might be worth going after. Don't remember if it sounds bad or not.

Let me know what you think. I've got that press too and I thought it sounded like trash. 

11 hours ago, ianmonsta said:

odd considering the original LP has it. anyway, i just assumed eulogy wouldnt let 'em have it.

3 hours ago, john said:

Can't wait to flip this garbage

lol.

4 hours ago, dethrock said:

Let me know what you think. I've got that press too and I thought it sounded like trash. 

Spinning now, definitely not the greatest pressing but it's Okay. Slight surface noise through out which is a bummer but it's not loud. It's what I expect from a eulogy pressing. If this new pressing is remastered then I'm in but if not I'll wait and hear what you guys say before I buy. 

Also im playing uncharted 4 right now and this album sound have been the soundtrack to it haha.