PO Now: Set Your Goals - Mutiny 10th Anniversary - On Smart Punk

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Would anyone be willing to grab me one of these with theirs tomorrow? If it seems to be going fast, that is. I get paid about 13 hours after it drops so I could reimburse almost immediately. 

Use PayPal to take out of your bank account. It's takes a day or two. I've done it in tight times lol

8 minutes ago, oldmanmcgenty said:

Maybe like a pay after delivery situation?

More like a "you order two copies, I'll split original shipping with you and pay for the extra shipping to my house immediately" situation. 

I'm not really sure if this is gonna go quick or not. It's been OOP for a decade, and the band is starting to build themselves up again. But at the same time, the band broke up because hardly anyone was supporting them after that third record. I just do not wanna miss out because I've almost bitten the Discogs bullet on this too many fuckin' times. 

1 hour ago, throughbeingcruel said:

More like a "you order two copies, I'll split original shipping with you and pay for the extra shipping to my house immediately" situation. 

I'm not really sure if this is gonna go quick or not. It's been OOP for a decade, and the band is starting to build themselves up again. But at the same time, the band broke up because hardly anyone was supporting them after that third record. I just do not wanna miss out because I've almost bitten the Discogs bullet on this too many fuckin' times. 

I got you mah dude. I'll let you know when I get em. I'll try and get you the most limited .

So confused by the options on SmartPunk. Doesn't line up with the pressing info they have right below it:

Smartpunk Exclusive Yellow / out of 300 / hand numbered
ONLY AVAILABLE HERE!
1200 Golden Doubloon - Record Store Variant
500 Pirates' Jewel Blue - Tour Variant
500 Kraken Purple - Tour Variant
300 Scurvy Splatter - Smartpunk Edition

http://www.smartpunk.com/105475/Set-Your-Goals-Mutiny-10th-Anniversary-Edition

is the "Gold" option the Gold Doubloon or the hand numbered yellow? Is the yellow/mixed the same choice? Where's the scurvy splatter. And a $24 price tag? Ouch. Milking this for all its worth

Edited by zacooper

Went with the yellow/mixed color option. Not really sure what that means honestly. 

Pressing info via Smartpunk:

Smartpunk exclusive yellow /300, hand numbered

Record store variant "golden doubloon" /1200

Tour variant "pirate's jewel blue" /500

Tour variant "kraken purple" /500

Smartpunk edition "scurvy splatter" /300

So I'm not sure if the option I chose will be the hand numbered /300 or the splatter /300

1 minute ago, zacooper said:

So confused by the options on SmartPunk. Doesn't line up with the pressing info the have right below it:

Smartpunk Exclusive Yellow / out of 300 / hand numbered
ONLY AVAILABLE HERE!
1200 Golden Doubloon - Record Store Variant
500 Pirates' Jewel Blue - Tour Variant
500 Kraken Purple - Tour Variant
300 Scurvy Splatter - Smartpunk Edition

http://www.smartpunk.com/105475/Set-Your-Goals-Mutiny-10th-Anniversary-Edition

Yellow/mixed is splatter. 

Ordered this when it went up but I just cancelled my order. It doesn't say anything about it being remastered so I'm going to assumed it's just a straight up reissue of the previous version. And since I already have an OG pressing, I can't justify spending $32ppd on a 30 min record that I already have.

32 minutes ago, glass realms said:

Ordered this when it went up but I just cancelled my order. It doesn't say anything about it being remastered so I'm going to assumed it's just a straight up reissue of the previous version. And since I already have an OG pressing, I can't justify spending $32ppd on a 30 min record that I already have.

The price is definitely not right for double dipping on this one.

2 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

.... really not sure if I want to get this now. $30 shipped is steep. Guess I'll give the album a listen tonight because I really don't see these selling out..... 

Also when someone wants to support you by buying all 4 variants, give them a discount. It's literally just the $24 x 4. SMH.