PO Now: Set Your Goals - Mutiny 10th Anniversary - On Smart Punk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

It's a record so you can assume there is a delay.

I mean, yeah haha. I just wasn't sure since both Riot Fests in the US have passed and the band obviously had copies in hand. Man, video games and vinyl are the worst hobbies for an impatient fella such as myself. 

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I mean, yeah haha. I just wasn't sure since both Riot Fests in the US have passed and the band obviously had copies in hand. Man, video games and vinyl are the worst hobbies for an impatient fella such as myself. 

Try collecting horror movies on BR. Company called Synapse does the best restorations but it can take years (Suspiria comes to mind)

Apparently there were problems with the gold material used for these, so they're replacing it with silver for the time being. Gold is delayed into early next year, and we have the choice to wait on gold or take a silver. I emailed to verify if the silver will still be a splatter or /300, will report back with their response. 

On 10/4/2016 at 0:26 PM, throughbeingcruel said:

Apparently there were problems with the gold material used for these, so they're replacing it with silver for the time being. Gold is delayed into early next year, and we have the choice to wait on gold or take a silver. I emailed to verify if the silver will still be a splatter or /300, will report back with their response. 

Did they get back to you yet?

On 10/4/2016 at 11:26 AM, throughbeingcruel said:

The email says it only effects the "Gold Dubloom" variant, which is /1200 and solid,  it doesn't mention the translucent splatter /300.