493196.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Sex-King-Dude/dp/B01JA6UHWA

VINYL VERSION LIMITED TO 1000 QTY WORLDWIDE comes with huge 24" x 36" poster in gatefold jacket. King Dude returns with his latest meditation in 11 parts, "Sex". Following his tradition of songwriting by divination from his good Lord Lucifer, he challenges the listener to explore the them of sexuality through nothing other than spiritual rock & roll. From the opening track you can tell that King Dude is out for blood & sweat, & that he wants to drag you down with an amphetamine & whiskey soaked joyride in a dune buggy through the darkest depths of his bizarre mind.

BLACK / RED / WHITE / BLACK & WHITE vinyl options

a1137473606_10.jpg.

https://notjustreligiousmusic.bandcamp.com/album/njrm-016-julee-cruise-king-dude-sing-each-others-songs-for-you

King Dude wrote and recorded the music for the a-side song "Animal" which the legendary Julee Cruise sings. For the b-side, King Dude performs a cover of "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart" (originally written by David Lynch and Angelo Badalamenti) from the Julee Cruise album "Floating Into The Night".

Limited edition gatefold 7" in four different colored vinyl (250 Black, 250 White, 250 Pink, 250 Baby Blue). 

Damn, my wallet is very sore right now. Why did this have to go up now? Can't do that deluxo edition and think I might wait to find out the numbers on the album. I would guess the Amazon one limited to 1000 is just the retail version, which could be any of those colors. I'm leaning towards the red.