PO : Joyce Manor - Cody

Not POSITIVE this is the pink for sale here, but my local record store has it up through mailorder. Worth emailing them/hitting them up on instagram to ask. 

T 1-510-985-0325
E [email protected]

http://catalog.1234gorecords.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=67&products_id=20211&zenid=c844adbde48155510777d5df26856955

Been jamming this record ever since I got it from the download thread, surprisingly refreshing from the Joyce Manor sound of old. Never was particularly into JM, even Never Hungover Again was just too short and undeveloped for me; but hey, this new record is pretty good. Definitely feeling some of these songs way more than any other JM stuff I've listened to.

Saw Joyce Manor last night in Salt Lake City. I can confirm they had each of their four albums on vinyl: S/T on clear with black smoke (most recent press from Asian Man) "Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired" on dark blue with black smoke (also the current press from Asian Man) Cody was on blue, or at least the copy I got was. "Never Hungover Again" and the "Demos" 7" were also for sale, but I'm not sure of the color ways. I believe they were on black. LPs $15, "Demos" was $10. Hopefully this is helpful to some of you. 

If you get the chance to check out this tour, I would highly recommend it. JM put on a great show. 

3 hours ago, kas1985 said:

Saw Joyce Manor last night in Salt Lake City. I can confirm they had each of their four albums on vinyl: S/T on clear with black smoke (most recent press from Asian Man) "Of All Things I Will Soon Grow Tired" on dark blue with black smoke (also the current press from Asian Man) Cody was on blue, or at least the copy I got was. "Never Hungover Again" and the "Demos" 7" were also for sale, but I'm not sure of the color ways. I believe they were on black. LPs $15, "Demos" was $10. Hopefully this is helpful to some of you. 

If you get the chance to check out this tour, I would highly recommend it. JM put on a great show. 

Demos was on Black, Cody they had the option of Blue or Yellow a week ago but that was the first night of tour. Didn't think to ask about anything other than the newest releases.

On 10/10/2016 at 4:08 PM, jonnywreck said:

If anyone has picked up the pink in stores - did it have a pink sticker to designate the color like most epitaph releases? My local has two copies, and the owner wasn't sure whether or not they were on pink or not.

it had a sticker that said "opaque pink vinyl" on mine. there was a second pink one that also had the same sticker, and there was also one without a hype sticker, which i'm assuming would be black. 

On 10/9/2016 at 4:05 PM, kylet said:

Anybody get there digital download code yet? Ordered from the EU store and still waiting on mine. Dying to hear this!

They didn't send out codes this time. Epitaph/kingsroad eu is pretty inconsistent with that.  (letlive & etid both were mailed on release day)
Mine arrived today. 

so far this useless post.