PO : Joyce Manor - Cody

41 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

This record is 10/10.  And it's named after me! I can't wait to see them next week, anyone know if there will be shipped tour pressing? 

saw them last night, they had 'Cody' on blue and yellow that are both available from their webstore, and they had the Demos 7" on black, and the first 3 albums I think on black as well.

I was excited to hear the new songs they had been playing last year, eighteen and angel in the snow, but the versions on this album are disappointing. The stripped down version of "angel in the snow" that they had been playing was perfect.

I get those versions would have probably fit better on "never hungover again" but i would still love to hear a studio recording. This album leaves me a little confused. This album is a big step for the band but they still feel hesitant to leave what they feel comfortable with.

On 10/4/2016 at 8:52 PM, Codyoster said:

there is going to be an indie exclusive color on opaque pink. 

umm what does this mean / where do i get it? haha

EDIT: nvm i get it. i can order from amoeba, but i am going to check my local store first.

Edited by patthickey