PO Soon: All Get Out - Nobody Likes a Quitter

http://badtimingrecords.limitedrun.com/products/575818-all-get-out-nobody-likes-a-quitter

Variants are up:

Pressing Information

200 - Light Green Inside White 
300 - Light Green 
500 - Deep Blue with White Splatter 
1000 - Deep Blue

v600_light_green_inside_white.jpgv600_light_green.jpg

v600_deep_blue_w_splatter.jpgv600_deep_blue.jpg

All Get Out will release their second full-length studio album,Nobody Likes A Quitter, this fall. I mean, that felt good to type...but if you're an All Get Out fan, how good did that feel to read? Because I'm also a pretty huge All Get Out fan, and that feels really good to read.

The Texas-by-way-of-South Carolina band, led by frontman Nathan Hussey, is in the middle of a huge spike in creativity. The first result of this spike was last year's Movement EP, a five-song effort that will look like a warm-up round in the near future. Nobody Likes A Quitter is All Get Out's most dynamic and impressive work yet, following Hussey as he turns his focus inward and begins to become more fully aware of who he is.

Nobody Likes A Quitter was produced and co-written by Manchester Orchestra's Andy Hull and Robert McDowell, and proves to be a more nuanced and restrained affair than the aggression of 2011's The Season and Movement — but trust us when we say it’s no less vulnerable or emotionally exhausting.

This is an album that we are, truthfully and straightforwardly, extremely excited and honored to be bringing you this fall. It's a co-release between us and Favorite Gentlemen Recordings, and you can sign up for an email notification when it goes up for sale by clicking the gold button below. More info and new music will be coming soon, but for now, please check out the dates for the Nobody Likes A Quitter tour, featuring All Get Out, Gates and Microwave.

Edited by THE_James_Champ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
light_green_inside_white.jpg

light_green.jpg

deep_blue_w_splatter.jpg

deep_blue.jpg

Pressing Information

200 - Light Green Inside White
300 - Light Green -- 5 for Nate
500 - Deep Blue with White Splatter
1000 - Deep Blue -- 185 for Nate

//

The green variants are pretty random. Not feeling them since they don't match the cover art, but in general it's a cool variant. I'll probably go the splatter. Toss up whether it'll actually be a heavy splatter, or one of those scarce splatters. I might wait till I hear the full album to pull the trigger on this; not sure yet. Their studio stuff just fails to capture their insanity when they play live. It's like a whole other band. God damn if they did a live LP I would snag it in a heartbeat.

18 minutes ago, deer said:

double - blue w/splatter sounds nice if the blue is translucent.

Since it's 'deep blue' I doubt it will be transparent, but one can hope.

The green variants with the orange label just make me think Nickelodeon circa 1990s.

Edited by Dave Grohl

Not really digging the new songs as much as I hoped.. but I loved the Movement EP so much. Hopefully theres some songs that sound more like the songs off Movement. 

Now if Mansions could get their new album announced/released before the end of the year and go out on tour with these guys, that would be great.