PO Soon: All Get Out - Nobody Likes a Quitter

2 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I held off on listening to the stream and any leaks, I was going to wait until release day, so it was a treat to see the download waiting for me this morning. This is low-key one of the best releases this year, I seriously love it. 

The question is does this album capture how good they are live. 

11 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I haven't seen them live, so I can't tell you that

Fucking. Massive. They go off live. One of the most energetic and bombastic acts I've ever seen. I've always felt their studio material fails to capture it. Was hoping it was different for this album. I'll listen and find out. 

See, I like a band that can be slightly more subdued on an album, and really let loose live. That was one of my favorite things about seeing Colour Revolt. The Cradle had lots of great moments, but not a lot of raw, harsh vocals (not screams), but when we would see them, Jesse would put a different spin on the songs, they would have these harder moments where he let loose with vocals. 

1 hour ago, THE_James_Champ said:

See, I like a band that can be slightly more subdued on an album, and really let loose live. That was one of my favorite things about seeing Colour Revolt. The Cradle had lots of great moments, but not a lot of raw, harsh vocals (not screams), but when we would see them, Jesse would put a different spin on the songs, they would have these harder moments where he let loose with vocals. 

"Blood In Your Mouth" is one of my favorite songs ever. 

Just an update from Bad Timing on the status on the vinyl.

Good evening y'all, I'm emailing tonight with a bit of not-so-great news. First off, if you're receiving this email, that means you pre-ordered a copy of All Get Out's Nobody Likes A Quitter via our webstore. So, firstly, thank you! The album comes out tomorrow and we're extremely excited to have it out in the world.

You should have received your digital download link to the full album earlier this week -- we always like to surprise our pre-order-ers with their downloads early. If you didn't receive it for any reason, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly and we'll get you taken care of.

So, depending on which variant of All Get Out vinyl you ordered, your order will be arriving later than expected. We found out a couple weeks ago that this might be the case, but we have more details on it now -- we apologize for not giving you guys a heads up earlier on. The Light Green Inside White (/200) and Deep Blue with White Splatter (/500) finished being pressed already, but the Light Green (/300) and Deep Blue (/1000) aren't quite finished.

We're anticipating all variants being at the warehouse by Monday, November 7, so orders should begin shipping a couple of days after that. We'll definitely update you if this changes at all. If you ordered several items, and if any of them are delayed, your entire order will be shipped when the delayed vinyl is in hand.

Again, we're super sorry about this delay. And like I said earlier, please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions / concerns / need to vent about your day job / whatever else. As always, thanks for bearing with us throughout vinyl delays. And, as a token of our gratittude for understanding, feel free to take 15% off your next order in our webstore with the coupon code SORRYFAM. I'll make that code eligible to work through the end of 2016.

PS: We were able to get some copies of LPs to the band on their tour, which started today in Nashville with Gates and Microwave. If you haven't picked up a copy of the vinyl yet (I think this email list includes people who bought only T-shirts or other things...) then you can get one from them as well.

-- Thomas, Zack and Bad Timing Records

Edited by THE_James_Champ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...