PO SOON: Kevin Devine - Instigator (10/21/16)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, olopez6919 said:

This version doesn't have the die cut packaging from the first press. Just FYI. 

Correct! Here's side by side of the two covers. And it's out of 1000, not 2000 like I originally posted. Tour version on the right is in a  standard gatefold jacket with the cover picture blown up full scale.

Only other difference I've noticed between the two presses, is the1st Press houses the record in a white sleeve with lyrics printed on the back side of the insert from the die cut jacket, while the 2nd press has no insert and has the lyrics printed on the sleeve for the record in place of the white sleeve.

IBxXCrp.jpg

Edited by thenameisluigi

Here's some more pics comparing the two presses.

Original Press:

This is with the insert pulled out of the die cut pocket. White sleeve for the record. The image printed inside the pocket is the same as the inside of the gatefold.

tgZCatp.jpg

Inside of the gatefold. Back side of the pocket insert has the lyrics.

y9zHqPX.jpg

Tour Press:

Instead of a white sleeve, the record is in a printed sleeve without the art from the original press insert. Cover art is now full size.

cbfzqJC.jpg

Interior gatefold art is almost the same for both presses. Art on the right side is now full scale as well. Lyrics on the back side of the record sleeve instead of the insert.

6vTPm5C.jpg

Edited by thenameisluigi