PO: Green Day - Revolution Radio

On 22.08.2016 at 7:56 PM, Dave Grohl said:

The HDTracks remaster done by Ted Jensen. There's a 2015 repress on 180g pressed at Pallas that is remastered, but I'm not sure if it's the same mastering. I know it sounds better than the OG pressing, but I haven't bought it to compare yet as I don't spin it enough to justify spending another $30. So when I feel in the mood to listen to AI it's the HDTracks 24bit 192khz. The DR goes from about a 5 on the OG mastering to a 10; huge difference. 

Discogs says, that 2013 hottopic repress has the same 1/2 speed mastering. Is that true?

On 22.08.2016 at 7:56 PM, Dave Grohl said:

The HDTracks remaster done by Ted Jensen. There's a 2015 repress on 180g pressed at Pallas that is remastered, but I'm not sure if it's the same mastering. I know it sounds better than the OG pressing, but I haven't bought it to compare yet as I don't spin it enough to justify spending another $30. So when I feel in the mood to listen to AI it's the HDTracks 24bit 192khz. The DR goes from about a 5 on the OG mastering to a 10; huge difference. 

Discogs says, that 2013 hottopic repress has the same 1/2 speed mastering. Is that true?

11 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Oh shit. I didn't even think about that; forgot those even exist. I might have to drive into town and get one. Thanks for the idea, bud.

I read it's a card as ticket show, name must be the same as on the card - that could cause an issue maybe, Just a heads up. 

This event is CREDIT CARD ENTRY only;RESTRICTIONS APPLY: CREDIT CARD USED FOR PYMT AND ID REQ'D TO ENTER; TICKET IS NON TRANSFERABLE.

This event is a Credit Card Entry tour. Please click here for more information on Credit Card Entry.

Credit Card Entry tickets for this event are NON TRANSFERABLE.

At ENTRY you must provide the CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE AND VALID PHOTO ID.

Entire party MUST enter the venue at the same time.

Edited by jacobe
added more information.

2 minutes ago, jacobe said:

I'm very confused how so many tickets get sold in the first 30 seconds. 

I am curious as to what percentage of tickets were allotted for the fanclub pre-sale.

It's not really like scalpers were able to jump on and buy all the tickets. Each show is pretty strict with entry.