PO NOW!! MENZINGERS - AFTER THE PARTY.

Satan

48 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

Had to go with the splatter EU version. That green just looks strange with that cover, stupid reason. I need to see these guys live again. Last time I saw them they were opening for Touche Amore.

Supposedly they will be touring in the spring

21 minutes ago, trainsaw said:

PO'd the Green before I saw the EU store's variant. Now debating canceling the previous order, only $9 more in difference. Someone talk me out of it

Don't do it, it's gonna have the same songs, you'll get your copy sooner rather than later, and you can buy 2 burritos and 2 40ozs with that $9!

3 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Don't do it, it's gonna have the same songs, you'll get your copy sooner rather than later, and you can buy 2 burritos and 2 40ozs with that $9!

This is logic at its finest!

nabbed a green, even though that splatter is fucking great, I just couldn't swing it. maybe if it stays up long enough...

Edited by Satan

15 minutes ago, Satan said:

This is logic at its finest!

nabbed a green, even though that splatter is fucking great, I just couldn't swing it. maybe if it stays up long enough...

Remember how crappy the splatter variant of Rented World was ? Albeit that was probably pressed domestically, ya never know!

Bone w/Splatter sounds like GZ colors. I always spring for the EU variant and have never been disappointed. However, I don't like the fact that now Kings Road EU is charging 15 Euros minimum for shipping. It makes it only worth ordering multiple items from them now. Picked up this, Millencolin - Life on A Plate (EU Yellow), and the new EU repress of Refused.

2 hours ago, mclz said:

EU no longer cheaper shipping? Well shucks. I feel like EU always had the cooler color for releases the past few years.

they switch shipping method to Fedex for all orders which is outside of Germany.

You will pay more but you will receive the package in a 3-4 days after shipping.

3 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

It's FedEx now. It used to be via German Post. 

It's FedEx for this specific vinyl but I tried with other vinyl and it comes to 6.90 euro for shipping via German Post.

I'm hoping it's a glitch in their system because it's $18 for shipping to Canada on the us krm site.

Edited by TheComebackKid

6 hours ago, texan4life said:

http://www.banquetrecords.com/aftertheparty

Banquet exclusive variant:

Opaque Red A side/Opaque White B side

Noted that this variant is /500.  Having not seen it, the other euro version is definitely the winner.  Unless it's revealed that Kermit is playing banjo next to dude having the breakdown on the cover, I have no clue why green was a go for a color way.

Bad Catholics/Lookers 7" at Fest they just posted on FB.  Hope we can grab these soon.  

14900614_10154040457305662_4616013225715

From the wording, it seems like it's one 7".  They just took a pic of two 7"s with each side showing.

Edited by curator

4 hours ago, alkalinesolo said:

Okay hopefully they stop with four variants...  I hate having to order from so many different places and Kings road won't combine orders if they release another one.  

If anyone picks up extra 7" at fest, I'd like to buy one.

I only see 3 variants unless I missed something....