PO NOW!! MENZINGERS - AFTER THE PARTY.

Satan

34 minutes ago, musicfan9795 said:

Anybody have the red press and willing to trade it for the standard black (and something extra)? My store ran out of the red, and I was really looking forward to grabbing it today.

I know you are looking to trade but if you desperately want the red, it looks like Zia still has copies for purchase online.

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6278611/menzingers-after-the-party-translucent-red-vinyl-limited-to-1500-copies-indie-exclusive-with-download

9 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

I know you are looking to trade but if you desperately want the red, it looks like Zia still has copies for purchase online.

http://www.ziarecords.com/p/6278611/menzingers-after-the-party-translucent-red-vinyl-limited-to-1500-copies-indie-exclusive-with-download

Thanks for the link, but I'm mainly looking for a trade.

9 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

Thanks for the link, but I'm mainly looking for a trade.

Damn want that red but that Zia site doesn't ship to canada. 

Top 5
1. Midwestern States

2. Your Wild Years

3. After the Party

4. Boy Blue

5. Lookers

Interesting to hear how many people love The Bars, I skip it every time. One of my least favourite Menzingers songs ever. 

5 hours ago, Satan said:

Ahem. *cough cough*

I'm doing the best I can with what I got! Starting to find bits and pieces I sorta like. Listened to it in the car last night and only hated 80% of it. My wife however, who is a Menzingers fan, was taking some good jabs at it. "What are we gonna do now that are 20's are over? Get a fucking job and grow up. Put on On The Impossible Past, this is lame."  Ha!

So the bone splatter from EU and trans green have arrived! 

The EU variant isn't 180gram as per normal. The jackets are slightly different (size of the band name on spine) and the EU was shipped with the record SEALED in the gatefold, unlike the US. 

Cant comment on quality yet of the EU yet.

Edited by Satan

17 minutes ago, Satan said:

The EU variant isn't 180gram as per normal. The jackets are slightly different (size of the band name on spine) and the EU was shipped with the record SEALED in the gatefold, unlike the US. 

Missed my delivery of the EU so I gotta wait for redelivery. What do you mean by sealed in the gatefold, sorry kinda new

On 2/6/2017 at 7:42 PM, Shitty Rambo said:

"What are we gonna do now that are 20's are over? Get a fucking job and grow up. Put on On The Impossible Past, this is lame."  Ha!

Well to be fair, this line is probably a little different for someone in their 30's with kids and a wife.

36 minutes ago, Satan said:

Kings Road EU has been using GZ (via Pirates Press) for a few more of their records lately along with whatever other EU plant (Somewhere in the Netherlands I think.)

1 hour ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Kings Road EU has been using GZ (via Pirates Press) for a few more of their records lately along with whatever other EU plant (Somewhere in the Netherlands I think.)

Yeah, is definitely from Pirates, no doubt. 

There goes everything I know about KRM EU, right out the window! 

16 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

I'm still in my 20's tho

Me too, about to be 29, and I felt the opposite way about that line... it hit really close to home as i'm terrified of being old and it's something my friends talk about all the time, so i thought it was great.  (i have a job, for the record.)

58 minutes ago, booms528 said:

Me too, about to be 29, and I felt the opposite way about that line... it hit really close to home as i'm terrified of being old and it's something my friends talk about all the time, so i thought it was great.  (i have a job, for the record.)

Well, if it brings you and your friends any comfort, remember time is immeasurable. Mankind itself will have only existed in the blink of an eye. It'll be like you, me, and everyone we care about never even existed. :D

Who said we're even existing to begin with? We could all just be a part of a dream that a turtle, floating in outer space, is having.

at3BiZf.png

On topic: This record is incredible. It doesn't get old, just gets better. Can't wait for my green copy to arrive so I can spin it.