FEST 15 EXCLUSIVES

2 hours ago, roadmonkey said:

Judging that  they just finished tracking and will finish mastering in September, I expect a Fest only Crusades Pressing for their new record. Will probably need someone to pick that up for me. as I'm unfortunately not going this year :(

Crusades aren't on the lineup this year. Which is a total bummer.

Punknews wrote..

"Off With Their Heads lead vocalist and guitarist Ryan Young has said that they have finished their very first acoustic full-length. He did not mention the name of it, but he did say that the release date will be October 29, 2016. The band will be performing at Loosey's Brunch Stravaganza with with Chris Cresswell and Jason Thompson as well as Fest 15 in Gainesville, Florida. They also plan on doing an acoustic tour of the south soon after. We'll keep you posted once more information about the release and tour become available."

OWTH has done Fest only releases in the past and this release date (10/29) seems like it's done just for FEST.

2 hours ago, thepunkguy said:

Punknews wrote..

"Off With Their Heads lead vocalist and guitarist Ryan Young has said that they have finished their very first acoustic full-length. He did not mention the name of it, but he did say that the release date will be October 29, 2016. The band will be performing at Loosey's Brunch Stravaganza with with Chris Cresswell and Jason Thompson as well as Fest 15 in Gainesville, Florida. They also plan on doing an acoustic tour of the south soon after. We'll keep you posted once more information about the release and tour become available."

OWTH has done Fest only releases in the past and this release date (10/29) seems like it's done just for FEST.

Fuuuck that would be great.  

17 hours ago, jefftrotinger said:

They played Fest & Pre Fest last year, which is in Florida. BTW they were fucking awesome.

I mean it's cool that they play fest and all but there's a lot of country between Canada and Florida. I've been to Fest a bunch of times and they are one of the few bandas that never seems to play shows in the states outside of Fest. Kinda sucks.

5 hours ago, dynamitekid said:

I mean it's cool that they play fest and all but there's a lot of country between Canada and Florida. I've been to Fest a bunch of times and they are one of the few bandas that never seems to play shows in the states outside of Fest. Kinda sucks.

They don't play much up here either, aside from OXW. 

• 1 month later...

If anyone is interested in sports., they're playing at Durty Nelly's on Sunday at 2:10 and will have these.
BR018FESTCOVER.jpg
- 2 colored silk screen slip cover (in addition to the regular jacket)
- Hand-Numbered
- Limited to 40
- $15 bucks
- Exclusive to Fest 15 (but I'm sure they'd sell you one at one of their shows to and from Fest if you pester them for it)

• 2 weeks later...