FEST 15 EXCLUSIVES

3 minutes ago, thepunkguy said:

I am supposed to too!

depends on work tho.

I am currently involved in a 19 hour day of work.

but if I can unbury myself.  ill see u there.

oh yikes! good luck! hopefully you can get unburied and make it down to FL (where you can then re-bury yourself in throngs of sweaty punks haha) 

hope to see you there! 

15 minutes ago, yeah_totally said:

Flatliners are going to have a new 7" called Nerves. /100. Don't know if it's a one time pressing or more to follow.

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/hear-a-new-two-song-ep-from-the-flatliners

signed to dine alone!

the proper pressing will be coming, but not likely til the new year. with the proper artwork! 

Another year passes, another year I don't put up and attend Fest...

Anyway, for Fest-goers, The Menzingers will have an exclusive 7" including the two new singles for their 5th LP, After the Party. It includes the tracks, "Lookers" and "Bad Catholics." Support a great group of guys if you're down there! (Info is from the Epitaph subscriber email I received just now.) And if anyone is interested in helping your boy out with this one, let me know. ;)

Have a hell of a time this weekend. I'm very jealous.

3 minutes ago, donogistics said:

Not vinyl related, but if anyone scored extras of those awesome wrestling koozies, I would potentially throw a few bucks your way.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14573003_10207612376770996_8658966081391283196_n.jpg?oh=daf40728b5cd168a659d30ffdffdc6e9&oe=58A76BF9

I'll see what i can do

• 1 year later...

Anyone know the price for the Lagwagon? I heard $20 then someone else said $25?? Also at the fatwreck market, about how much are the colored variants, like the Fest comp lp? Some dude is telling me $40 for a colored Lawrence arms or Nofx vinyl. Is that accurate? Thanks for any info. 

1 hour ago, RecordsandIPA said:

Anyone know the price for the Lagwagon? I heard $20 then someone else said $25?? Also at the fatwreck market, about how much are the colored variants, like the Fest comp lp? Some dude is telling me $40 for a colored Lawrence arms or Nofx vinyl. Is that accurate? Thanks for any info. 

should be correct.. in Europe they sold them for that price..