PO: Bastille 'Wild World' Amazon White Vinyl Exclusive

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

Not much love here for Bastille, I see.   Shucks.

Anyway, our local Fingerprints Music store (which sells on Discogs as Mr. Finger) is selling signed copies of the album for $35.99 plus shipping:

Mr. Finger on Discogs with signed Bastille LP

That's pretty cool... I'm really digging the new album, just not wanting to drop $40 on the album, although getting it signed would make it a little easier

1 hour ago, jackshidt said:

Not much love here for Bastille, I see.   Shucks.

30 minutes ago, nardes said:

I'm really digging the new album,

loved their first album, but having a hard time getting into this one. Nothing's jumping out as catchy as the first one was... seems like this is more of a grower, but just haven't had a chance to spend much time with it. what are some of your favorite tracks so far?

On 9/14/2016 at 6:10 PM, mikeytags said:

loved their first album, but having a hard time getting into this one. Nothing's jumping out as catchy as the first one was... seems like this is more of a grower, but just haven't had a chance to spend much time with it. what are some of your favorite tracks so far?

"Blame" is one that stands out though, with the that bangin intro, but otherwise I don't really have much that's sticking out (I think the fact that there's 19 songs does hurt it). I've listened 7-8 times now and I'm still wanting to listen again when it finished.