A tale of colored vinyl, heartache & healing.

74R

7 minutes ago, 74R said:

A common trait among stupid people is to assume others are as stupid as they are. I'm pretty sure the label realized my email wasn't serious. I'm sorry you couldn't figure that out. I didn't mean to toy with your emotions.

It really seems like the label thinks you are the bitchy nitpicking record collector you are attempting to make fun of. 

And again when do you plan on sending back the black copy?

Edited by tellallyourfriends

7 hours ago, tellallyourfriends said:

It really seems like the label thinks you are the bitchy nitpicking record collector you are attempting to make fun of. 

And again when do you plan on sending back the black copy?

Yeah man. I sent the used black copy back after they sent me a free record, a record a month before it's release date, a hand-written apology & various other stuff as an apology/thank you for being a loyal customer for years.

Nah your reply letter was just so forced and unfunny. You could have easily just posted your email with their reply while outlining what really happened and this wouldn't have been nearly as ugly. In fact I bet if you actually did send that reply to them they'd regret helping you out to begin with...  Nice handwriting though.

44 minutes ago, 74R said:

Huh? That was the exact email i sent them. They sent me that hand written letter with a bandana, patch, a record before it's release date and a pink copy of the Lewis record. 

That's why I'm wearing the bandana in the photo and holding the record.

"Reply" doesn't mean initial conversation starter you should google it unless that's something for millennials too (of which there are maybe three regulars on this forum) I'm clearly talking about your second response. Nobody would have told you off other than that weirdo Taking Back Sunday if you didn't preface this with how everything was true and then add your terribly unfunny overkill letter with more fake background story.

As far as the suicide joke goes I think you're clearly referring to the ironic name of the record you had en route I personally had no problem with your email.

1 hour ago, Shlebs said:

"Reply" doesn't mean initial conversation starter you should google it unless that's something for millennials too (of which there are maybe three regulars on this forum) I'm clearly talking about your second response. Nobody would have told you off other than that weirdo Taking Back Sunday if you didn't preface this with how everything was true and then add your terribly unfunny overkill letter with more fake background story.

As far as the suicide joke goes I think you're clearly referring to the ironic name of the record you had en route I personally had no problem with your email.

How did you know that Taking Back Sunday is my favorite band? You're right, this thread is confusing.