PO: John K. Samson - Winter Wheat

Found it on the Google cached version of his webstore. They may have briefly accidentally published it and are waiting for some reason.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lnhhT5rTnwUJ:kingsroadmerch.com/john-k-samson/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Looks nice:

31145_400x400.jpg

Just ordered. Pic it item description is still black, but it is noted as Yellow/Blue. There was no Media Mail option though, but I plan on contacting them this week to be refunded the difference for Media Mail. I already have another PO through them with a media mail option. 

Edited by GradedOnACurve

53 minutes ago, GradedOnACurve said:

Just ordered. Pic it item description is still black, but it is noted as Yellow/Blue. There was no Media Mail option though, but I plan on contacting them this week to be refunded the difference for Media Mail. I already have another PO through them with a media mail option. 

Image and description match up once you started going through the checkout. Weird. Anywho, also ordered.

1 minute ago, Subdomestic said:

Has any info about the blue/yellow variant been released (i.e if it's an online exclusive)? I can't remember if the white version of Provincial was in stores or not.

White Provincial was exclusive to Kings Road. Pretty confident the Blue/Yellow will be as well.

5 hours ago, niblips said:

Damn. Too much for shipping from US to Canada. Would turn out to be a $60cad album.

I am a huge JKS/Weakerthans fan and I know I'd regret sleeping on this, but $60 CAD is a tough pill to swallow. Shipping costs more than the record.

On September 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM, GradedOnACurve said:

Emailed them and they refunded me the difference for media mail! But you could tell they weren't happy about it. 

I had ordered the colored vinyl with the picture of the black vinyl on it a couple of days ago and just got an email  from KRM basically confirming that I will indeed get the color version. The email was a bit confusing to read, but was a nice jester and it's good to know that I will be getting the color version.

44 minutes ago, ksuwdboots said:

Interesting that the colored variant is $3 less than the black. I don't see anything about the black being 180 gram or something else that would explain the difference.

Historically black vinyl only earns about $.80 to the dollar of its counter parts