PO: John K. Samson - Winter Wheat

• 3 weeks later...

This is out tomorrow!

I never did preorder the blue/yellow because I can't stomach the $20+ shipping cost. However, I see that the colour variant is up on the Fab distribution website; Does that mean there's a chance that brick and mortar record stores could have the coloured version?

14 hours ago, Subdomestic said:

This is out tomorrow!

I never did preorder the blue/yellow because I can't stomach the $20+ shipping cost. However, I see that the colour variant is up on the Fab distribution website; Does that mean there's a chance that brick and mortar record stores could have the coloured version?

Yup they do. My local store in Canada can have it.

Edited by firebird1

On 18/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, GradedOnACurve said:

On 23/10/2016 at 11:34 PM, Subdomestic said:

I noticed it was gone yesterday. My local store said they weren't able to order the coloured version either <_<

Hopefully I'm not SOL on this one.

My local in Kitchener has a couple of the coloured version. I picked one up today. They just came in last night,

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone still looking for the blue/yellow variant, it's back up on the Kings Road Merch site. http://kingsroadmerch.com/john-k-samson/

I was able to order the coloured edition through a local shop (thanks June Records!) for about half the price of purchasing through KRM, so any Canadians may want to make a visit to their local and ask about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...