Out Now: The Used - Self Titled / In Love and Death Repress

1 hour ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Holy fucking shit snacks... what have I done. 
I’m sorry, everyone. So sorry. 

lol.  i was already here reading before your post.

29 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

If you hadn’t summoned the guy with the neatest closet then I would have.

also... did the world really need 100 more variants of these albums?

well they are all sold out so...

12 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

I was wondering the same thing. It took smartpunk a really long time to sell their exclusives last time.

...all of the variants of this album pressed are sold out.  so repressing more makes some sense even if it does seem like a lot to make 5 more variants of each album all of which are pretty similar to each other and to what already exists.  but this year was the used 20th year as a band so its like a 20th anniversary thing just like they did for the 15th.

2 hours ago, gutterball1 said:

lol.  i was already here reading before your post.

well they are all sold out so...

...all of the variants of this album pressed are sold out.  so repressing more makes some sense even if it does seem like a lot to make 5 more variants of each album all of which are pretty similar to each other and to what already exists.  but this year was the used 20th year as a band so its like a 20th anniversary thing just like they did for the 15th.

Oh wow. I didn't realize they were all sold out on MerchNow. I just ordered a couple a few months ago. The last pressing had 5,000 copies between the five variants for each record. 

7 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Oh wow. I didn't realize they were all sold out on MerchNow. I just ordered a couple a few months ago. The last pressing had 5,000 copies between the five variants for each record. 

i think merchnow had some super sales lately and sold the remaining copies.  im still just a bit confused on why there are 5 self titled colors up for PO but only 4 ILAD colors up for PO.  why would zia only get S/T when revolver and smartpunk got 1 of each and newbury got 2 of each.  somethings off with that.  if zia only does S/T then what store is gonna do only ILAD?

9 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Somebody please shine the Bert Signal! We have GOT to get to the bottom of this missing variant mystery!

the used posted about ILAD repress on social media today listed 4 colors so i guess ILAD is only 4.  but for some reason they did not post about S/T yet and for some reason there are 5.

ok guys. a bit of a crisis here...

i had bought almost all these last night from newbury, smartpunk, and revolver.  then i went to buy it from zia but my bank denied the trans because i spent $300 in 3 minutes on the previous purchases from other sites.  my bank said spending money was outside of my spending habits so it denied the charge because they were suspicious.  i went to buy it from zia tonight and it says sold out!  i dont see how zia could of sold 300 in 24 hours when the used hadnt even posted about these yet.  im hope this is a mistake and i can buy it soon or this could be the crisis of the year.  the 2020 crisis we could call it.

37 minutes ago, gutterball1 said:

ok guys. a bit of a crisis here...

i had bought almost all these last night from newbury, smartpunk, and revolver.  then i went to buy it from zia but my bank denied the trans because i spent $300 in 3 minutes on the previous purchases from other sites.  my bank said spending money was outside of my spending habits so it denied the charge because they were suspicious.  i went to buy it from zia tonight and it says sold out!  i dont see how zia could of sold 300 in 24 hours when the used hadnt even posted about these yet.  im hope this is a mistake and i can buy it soon or this could be the crisis of the year.  the 2020 crisis we could call it.

It still shows that self-titled is available at Zia for me.

https://www.ziarecords.com/p/12843525/the-used-the-used-zia-exclusive-maroon-bone-splig-w-black-splatter-2lp-limited-to-300

• 8 months later...

I was driving from LA down to SD last night and decided to give this a listen and the songs are forgettable and it makes sense why they were not included. They aren't bad by any means but most of them are the Bert focused songs where it could should just be a Bert solo project.