PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

1 hour ago, gretchenmarie said:

Hey, just joined VC, wanted to share some info! So I just saw that Modern Vinyl's release calendar has Vices & Virtues and TWTLTRTD set for November 18th...is this a reliable source? And if so, does anyone know  what time of day Hot Topic would post them? Thanks!
http://modern-vinyl.com/event/panic-at-the-disco-too-weird-to-live-too-rare-to-die/?instance_id=3457

Modern Vinyl gets their info from this very thread....try reading it.... before posting it in multiple threads with this very info.

9 hours ago, Princess Logan said:

Brock, you say this. But your true feelings are en-captured in my posts forever.

Ha! I forgot all about that! Also, did you disappear from here for a while? Granted, I  don't get on VC as much as I used to but I feel like I haven't seen you on in FOREVER!

3 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

Ha! I forgot all about that! Also, did you disappear from here for a while? Granted, I  don't get on VC as much as I used to but I feel like I haven't seen you on in FOREVER!

Yes! I've been gone for a very long time. Every once in awhile I pop in because I miss you guys dearly, but I rarely have time to actually keep up and it's sad

29 minutes ago, PanicOnTheDaily said:

I messaged hot topic on Instagram and asked if the date for pretty. Odd. and fever were right and they informed me that the pressings for the hot topic exclusive colors were postponed and they don't have any dates for when they're being released at this time.

On 11/7/2016 at 8:36 AM, Matt Danish said:

reissues are cancelled everyone go home

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die is now available on their website... No sight of Vices & Virtues yet though. 

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---too-weird-to-live-too-rare-to-die-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10790937.html

Edited by ACS___

1 hour ago, ACS___ said:

Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die is now available on their website... No sight of Vices & Virtues yet though. 

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---too-weird-to-live-too-rare-to-die-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10790937.html

Aaannnnddd it's gone... 

I didn't even get a chance to get it, I was in the checkout and everything 

Edited by Andy the dog

37 minutes ago, Andy the dog said:

Aaannnnddd it's gone... 

I didn't even get a chance to get it, I was in the checkout and everything 

really? I still see in Stock... 

Nvm, when I edited the quantity, it refreshed it and shows it's out. sorry :/ I've been checking their store almost once a day waiting for them to be added so I believe they just put it up today. 

Edited by ACS___

I also found this link for Vices and Virtues but I think it's for the previous pressing... Copyright says 2011/2013. Thing is, Google shows a page update on November 8 2016, and I think I couldn't find this page at all previously. so they may be preparing it to go live.

http://www.hottopic.com/product/panic-at-the-disco---vices-virtues-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10116247.html

their old listing for Pretty Odd is still up too though so it could just be an old link. someone reviewed it 8 days ago for some reason which is why it says Nov. 8 on Google. 

Edited by ACS___

• 1 month later...