PO: Panic! At The Disco - 2016 Album Represses [10.30.16]

I've been checking for the Panic records on HT's website every few days since they started being released in November. Neither Vices or Fever have gone up there yet. 

Maybe they're holding back Vices to release it alongside Fever for some reason? They were originally going to release two at a time... 

1 hour ago, ACS___ said:

I've been checking for the Panic records on HT's website every few days since they started being released in November. Neither Vices or Fever have gone up there yet. 

Maybe they're holding back Vices to release it alongside Fever for some reason? They were originally going to release two at a time... 

If they have them in stock it doesn't make sense for them to take up warehouse space just to wait and put it up with a similar release. They definitely don't care about people saving on shipping.

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered Too Rare and Vices on Amazon. Now just to wait for Fever

1 hour ago, TigerAndTheDuke said:

I got an email from bull moose saying A Fever You Can't Sweat Out has been delayed indefinitely.

In the hot topic board they just said it's still happening, just no idea when

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Brazda25 said:

I just really hope they're gonna still repress it. My most favorite panic album, listened to it since I was 9 or 10 lol. Not really into their newer stuff at all. Maybe I'll pick up the Pretty Odd repress...

I'd be stunned if AFYCSO doesn't get its repress after we got represses for every other album.

On 2/27/2017 at 2:55 PM, Derek™ said:

Whoever called out the canceled repress due to low demand was right on the money.

Indefinitely doesn't mean canceled. It just means there is no known release date. They must have had some big error with the pressing and have to re-do it. There's no way they'd repress all the others and leave out the one which most people would buy for nostalgia alone. 

3 hours ago, ACS___ said:

Indefinitely doesn't mean canceled. It just means there is no known release date. They must have had some big error with the pressing and have to re-do it. There's no way they'd repress all the others and leave out the one which most people would buy for nostalgia alone. 

I'm pretty sure Derek was being sarcastic lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Xoshi said:

AHEM...

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/artists/panic-at-the-disco/a-fever-you-can-t-sweat-out-vinyl.html

I've had this window tab open forever and I'm finally using it haha.

pretty sure it will all be black so im good with the bullmoose PO i made so long ago i cant even remember.