PO Soon: Athletics - When To Run, Where To Hide (09.02.16)

5 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I don't think they finished the album until a few weeks ago, so the vinyl might be a wait. Either way, I'm very happy to have new music from these guys coming.

I think you're right.  They were teasing wrapping up the record on their social channels just a few weeks ago.  So they either held back all of that content until now so they could build to the release, or we're gonna wait 4 months for vinyl.

When To Run, Where to Hide is an EP of two songs we feel demonstrate the direction of the entirety of all of our new material. We had a unique opportunity to cut two songs in a more rapid process to get SOMETHING out while we continue to work on the full length. We have been waiting a long time to record new material, and we know you have as well... consider this our effort to fill a void as the Full Length Record is underway! This is not in place of a full length by any means, but rather in place of the nothing that would have been released between now and then, because we know we are slow. Mad. Slow.

https://www.facebook.com/AthleticsMusic/posts/10154723032499311

Edited by highfives

• 2 weeks later...

The songs are great.  I was checking out on their bandcamp page and it said the price had changed on the songs.  It went from Pay What You Want to $7.  $7 for 2 digital songs?  Nope.

Edit:  You can still buy them individually for $1 per song.  Weird.

Edited by highfives

40 minutes ago, highfives said:

The songs are great.  I was checking out on their bandcamp page and it said the price had changed on the songs.  It went from Pay What You Want to $7.  $7 for 2 digital songs?  Nope.

Edit:  You can still buy them individually for $1 per song.  Weird.

it's showing name your own price for me