Twisted Records Thread (Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Ott, Prometheus, Younger Brother)

On 11/13/2017 at 8:07 PM, EHughes527 said:

Came across this curious Amazon listing that states this 3xLP will be BLUE... I pinged Twisted for a response. We'll see what they say. 
(Original mock ups for this release showed BLACK fwiw)

https://www.amazon.com/CODEX-VI-3-LP-Blue/dp/B07323YG3F

Looks like this was real. This link is still active, however (other than the URL) it no longer is listed as BLUE... So not sure what's going on there...

R-11252613-1512776156-3389.jpeg.jpg

2 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

Fuck, OOS already.

Went on sale and then promptly sold out all yesterday. Almost passed on it since I'm crazy and bought the Psilowave Green, a potential Amazon Blue and now this mystery Juno color... Hoping to end up with one of each color when the dust settles. 

Edited by EHughes527

2 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

Went on sale and then promptly sold out all yesterday. Almost passed on it since I'm crazy and bought the Psilowave Green, a potential Amazon Blue and now this mystery Juno color... Hoping to end up with one of each color when the dust settles. 

Definitely in - if it's another colour. :)

Forgot to set a reminder and was checking yesterday a few times, but it's always been still not available.

Checked again today and found out it was already sold out...

Luckily I ordered the green version in time back then.

Still bummed I missed the clear shpongled set. :(

Edited by phramenma

34 minutes ago, phramenma said:

If this is really the same exact pressing, why has the Psilowave release been so extremly expensive? :(

Your guess is as good as mine. 

I would think maybe certain retailers of this variant had to price accordingly, but Psilowave did appear to be quite a bit after seeing this one got far almost half the cost... 

I got the blue in today! 

This link worked: https://www.amazon.com/CODEX-VI-3-LP-Blue/dp/B07323YG3F?tag=v06a8-20&tag=v06a8-20

Doesn't say BLUE anywhere but the URL now, but it worked!

The jacket is identical to the black vinyl jacket, so there's no real discernible way to identify which press is which if it's sealed. FYI 

cCmnZO6.jpg

It was a literal sigh of relief when I opened it to see blue. I was fully prepared for it to be a black copy, which I was going to offer here or  on Discogs priced to move. But I'm much happier with this outcome :-D

Edited by EHughes527

1 hour ago, EHughes527 said:

I got the blue in today! 

This link worked: https://www.amazon.com/CODEX-VI-3-LP-Blue/dp/B07323YG3F?tag=v06a8-20&tag=v06a8-20

Doesn't say BLUE anywhere but the URL now, but it worked!

The jacket is identical to the black vinyl jacket, so there's no real discernible way to identify which press is which if it's sealed. FYI 

cCmnZO6.jpg

It was a literal sigh of relief when I opened it to see blue. I was fully prepared for it to be a black copy, which I was going to offer here or  on Discogs priced to move. But I'm much happier with this outcome :-D

Thanks for the update, just picked one up, hopefully they keep on delivering on the blue!