Twisted Records Thread (Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Ott, Prometheus, Younger Brother)

4 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

I'm now wondering if Bullmoose orders will end up being the blue variant.

If it turns out that the Blue was a US-region variant, it could be that the batch BM gets is from that pressing.

I ordered mine from Bullmoose when they first dropped over the summer and mine was black but idk about now 

Here's a link (says SOLD OUT now) that had the blue advertised as /2000. I'm going to reach out to them about where they got this info from. 

It might be worth keeping an eye on if you MUST have a blue, but the price it a little steep and it may not restock. Anyhow...

https://www.choicevinyls.com/products/codex-vi-blue-triple-vinyl-shpongle-pre-order-out-december-01st

Page went down, but not before I archived it: https://archive.is/ftC6U

Edited by EHughes527

16 hours ago, EHughes527 said:

Welp, sorry everyone! I hope at least some who ordered from there get the blue.  You can always see if Amazon will take it back and point out the BLUE in the URL of the link when you do so. 

Well, guess we'll never know if mine was blue, just got this from Amazon: "Unfortunately we will not be able to deliver your package as it has been lost in transit or damaged. We are very sorry about this."

This is well confusing.

So, the link to Amazon, it says 'blue' in the link but not in the title? This is very dubious because this means that they have just changed the posts title description... therefore why did they do that?

Okay... Has anyone else got a blue version from this link? I see someone has just got the black version so does anyone know of anywhere else... I'm all googled out.

Edited by Pure Phase Girl
Correction

9 hours ago, Pure Phase Girl said:

This is well confusing.

So, the link to Amazon, it says 'blue' in the link but not in the title? This is very dubious because this means that they have just changed the posts title description... therefore why did they do that?

Okay... Has anyone else got a blue version from this link? I see someone has just got the black version so does anyone know of anywhere else... I'm all googled out.

I have one coming today I believe.  Will report back if I get it.

If it isn't blue I'm returning it citing the screenshot of the URL.  I already have a black copy.

14 hours ago, Pure Phase Girl said:

This is well confusing.

I can 100% confirm that I got blue from this link.

https://www.amazon.com/CODEX-VI-3-LP-Blue/dp/B07323YG3F

Also, Kanye who said he got black did msg Amazon and they said there was a mistake and they'll send him a blue replacement. TBD if that works...

On 12/18/2017 at 9:22 AM, thievedrelic said:

I have one coming today I believe.  Will report back if I get it.

If it isn't blue I'm returning it citing the screenshot of the URL.  I already have a black copy.

The copy I received from the EH link is not blue, it is standard black.  I'm sending it back.

Oh? What?

This is bonkers. 

Here is the reply I got from customer service. Hope they are going to be true to their word. 

Hello,

First please do accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience the situation may have caused you.

To help you with this, I've personally checked the item and I've confirmed that it was and definitely the "Blue" version.

You can also check the item through this link:

https://www.amazon.com/CODEX-VI-3-LP-Blue/dp/B07323YG3F?tag=v06a8-20&tag=v06a8-2...

As a representative of Amazon.com, I want to assure you that we value our customers' trust above all else--it's the foundation on which our company was built.  Please know that we'll continue working hard to ensure that you receive accurate and excellent customer service  at all times.

Our customer always comes first there is nothing more important for us than to assist you in the best way that we can.

On priority basis, I have also escalated the issue to the dedicated team and asked them to take appropriate action against the person responsible for this.

I'm sorry for all the trouble but please understand that we would never intend to offend you in any way. I understand situations as such are really putting down our standards.

We aim to contribute positively to our customer's satisfaction, but on this occasion we have fallen short. I hope you will give us the opportunity to prove the quality of our service. Please be assured that we're here to help you with any issue that you face.

Your patience and understanding in this matter would be highly appreciated. It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer & we want to make sure you are always taken care of.

If you find that you have any other questions or need clarification on anything I discussed, please let me know. I would love to always hear from you. Be assured that in Amazon, your words are always appreciated and there's always someone more than willing to listen to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I hope that this information helps and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,
Cassandra D.
Amazon.com