Twisted Records Thread (Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Ott, Prometheus, Younger Brother)

$174 shipped to the US with a little more than a month to go until Red Rocks. I too am going  both nights, and while I love this album, that price is just insane this close to their final performance.

I never thought in a million years that I might pass on a repress of Nothing Lasts, but here I am considering it. Would it really have killed them to do a release more like the last two to keep the prices comparable? I'm not sure shiny embossing and slightly nicer materials are worth the premium...

Edited by arck2412

• 2 weeks later...

Arrived and playing. the difference is night and day compared to the CD.. awesome.

The packaging IS superb, even the records are sealed inside their inner sleeves inside the "gatefold" and for once Twisted have taken care over their packaging because it arrived inside a foam lined over size box which should be almost bomb proof. Despite the price I am a very happy punter..😎

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
50 minutes ago, Widar said:

On Reddit.com/r/shpongle I read this;

"in the Facebook group simon has confirmed that they cant pay for the pressing of ineffable mysteries until the re release of nothing lasts sells enough copies."

Could have seen that coming from a mile away. It's a BEAUTIFUL package but 2500 copies ruins any sense of "limited" that they need to sell packages that bespoke. 

Poor strategy on their part. 

On 3/30/2019 at 10:25 AM, Widar said:

If you right click - view source and then search for "available" you see how many that's left. More than 1600 still.

1 hour ago, vinylsearch said:

I cant remember how it's done but Id be interested to know how many sold / how many left. 

:::)

Edited by Widar