PO: Stick To Your Guns - Better Ash Than Dust EP

"Pre-orders for our upcoming EP titled #BetterAshThanDust are now available! Vinyl comes in a gatefold layout as a one sided 12" with a screen printed b-side. CD comes in a digipak layout. Better Ash Than Dust comes out September 23rd on @purenoiserecs. "

v6hxkl.png

Pressing Info (So Far) :

Cassette Tape /50 - Buy it here

Purple / P14 Aqua Smash With White Splatter /300 - Sold Out 
Purple / Gold / Baby Blue Tricolor /500 (Handprinted Silkscreen Cover) - Buy it here
Half Baby Blue / Half White /500 - Buy it here
Clear with Purple And Gold Splatter /1000 - Sold Out 
Baby Blue /1200 - Buy it here

Edited by Han Solo

6 minutes ago, himynameisdk said:

I realllly want that /500 with the silkscreen cover but $26 shipped is a little rough for an EP. If it's still there when I get paid I might pull the trigger. 

If it's the same quality as the Trade Wind cover (same company), then it's a really nice cover too. I picked that one up because while I love the /300 smash, I'm not supporting that bundling of the rarest crap. 

12 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

1) All these variants look amazing I could not decide, ended up with the /300. 
2) This is one expensive EP it was $23 shipped. 
3) Stil grabbed it with a hotness because they need to get on repressing the last two albums. 

Disobedient isn't hard to find is it? I have a sealed spare lol

18 minutes ago, Tibbz said:

Are they not making this available in the UK at all? $29 is a bit much for an EP for me.

Both of these are UK variants!

Purple / Gold / Baby Blue Tricolor /500 (Handprinted Silkscreen Cover) - Buy it here 
Half Baby Blue / Half White /500 - Buy it here 

Also on Amazon UK - here

I'm planning on grabbing the tricolor tonight, I hope it doesn't sell out really quickly. 

Edited by Han Solo

3 minutes ago, Han Solo said:

Both of these are UK variants!

Purple / Gold / Baby Blue Tricolor /500 (Handprinted Silkscreen Cover) - Buy it here 
Half Baby Blue / Half White /500 - Buy it here 

I'm planning on grabbing the tricolor tonight, I hope it doesn't sell out really quickly. 

Ah Impericon was just redirecting me to the UK homepage when I changed the region, found the correct page now, thanks :)

1 hour ago, cameronbudde said:

If it's the same quality as the Trade Wind cover (same company), then it's a really nice cover too. I picked that one up because while I love the /300 smash, I'm not supporting that bundling of the rarest crap. 

EDIT (before even posting): I guess the /300 is bundled with just a CD for $18. I didn't realize the other variants were only $13. Still not horrible, though.... it's when bands force you to pay for at least a $50 or $60 bundle that kills me. 

24 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

And yeah it kinda is.... from the 1st page of Google Results src is the only one that has it. Might actually grab it even though it's like $30 shipped.

It wasn't much cheaper when it first came out. Grab it. 

28 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

EDIT (before even posting): I guess the /300 is bundled with just a CD for $18. I didn't realize the other variants were only $13. Still not horrible, though.... it's when bands force you to pay for at least a $50 or $60 bundle that kills me. 

Still. I don't need a fucking cd. Did this shit with Knocked Loose and now I'm waiting till their show to pick it up. Only other version I'll order is the Merchlimited if it has a different cover and goodies

/1000 variant seems to be sold out, so it must have been scattered across numerous websites. I wonder what happened to all the represses Sumerian was supposed to do of their back catalogue. That was what, a year ago now? Hopefully we get a little more information soon. Also curious why these guys switched to Pure Noise.

Edited by Han Solo

12 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Seeing this statement on these boards cracks me up. I take it you don't drive? Or you must ONLY listen to records and refuse to hear music on another format.

To be fair though, I hate CDs too. I haven't had a computer with a CD player for like 6? years? So to me they're dead. I bike to work most of the time, but when I drive, I run my music from cassette or from my tablet (I hacked an AUX IN into my old car stereo ha). So I don't even know what to do with free CDs. I just put them in the stack on my book  shelf.  

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

To be fair though, I hate CDs too. I haven't had a computer with a CD player for like 6? years? So to me they're dead. I bike to work most of the time, but when I drive, I run my music from cassette or from my tablet (I hacked an AUX IN into my old car stereo ha). So I don't even know what to do with free CDs. I just put them in the stack on my book  shelf.  

I'm just an all-terrain media fiend. I require a disc drive in all my computers so I can burn CDs for my car. My computer is actually fucked right now and since I've been saving up for a new computer, I've accumulated a hundred download codes from records. I also look for used CDs all the time for the car. 

9 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Seeing this statement on these boards cracks me up. I take it you don't drive? Or you must ONLY listen to records and refuse to hear music on another format.

Not at all. I use my phone in my car, either mp3s or Spotify. My CD player now actually has a phone mount in it. I just don't want to pay $6 for a cd I won't use. 

• 1 month later...