What will happen to your records when you die?

Apologies in advance for this being a little morbid, but I was genuinely curious what people plan to do with their records when they die. I tried my best to search past topics and there doesn't appear to be an existing thread about it.

Do you plan to sell them off beforehand? Leave them to family in your will? Have them buried with you? Nothing at all?

(I'm sure the vast majority of our records are going to end up posted on Craigslist, given away to some charity shop, thrown in a dumpster or sold off in some large, horribly underpriced lot to the nearest second-hand store regardless of what we'd like to have happen...)

every once in a while our local thrift store gets a really good record collection in from someone who has died. It causes a frenzy with the regular thrift store record hunters. It also cause great joy for them to find rare items in with all the regular crap. I'd hate for my records and CDs to end up there if i died, but if that does happen at least it'll be making others happy. 

I would hope my wife would sell them for the best price she could get though...they cause her a lot of grief atm. lol

Gonna be some lit pop punk and soundtrack collections showing up in thrift stores in a few decades.

I honestly don't care what happens to my collection. I'm never having children so there's no one to pass them down to and my girlfriend doesn't give a shit. I told my girlfriend to either sell them or throw them away. Maybe put up a YouTube video of her smashing EITS - How Strange, Innocence if anyone still cares about it by then.

I'll leave them to my daughter with instructions on what's valuable and how to sell it if she really needs the money. My girlfriend has started to give a little bit of a shit about records and she obviously knows how much she means to me, so she won't just sell them off before making sure our daughter gets what she wants.

I've instructed to son's mom to start everything for $5 on ebay and give it all to my son after expenses and she takes 25% for herself. I told her to not, without question, let any record people near them as they will lie, cheat, and steal to get them cheaply.