Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

39 minutes ago, futures said:

weird. hopefully theyll put it back up soon. theyll prob add it as a bundle on their webstore tho which will suck since i already preordered the album lol.

I'm sure they will put it back up. Or some place like Bullmoose will. I also went ahead and preordered the LP. 

Love the new track, instant pre-order. Really looking forward to this now! The track is certainly better than the new Metallica song in my opinion (ironic considering they started as a Metallica cover band). 

Potential London gig only 3 weeks away as well, if I can grab some tickets. Woooo! 

UK/EU TOUR DATES:
SEP 7 WED Bush Hall, London, United Kingdom
SEP 8 THU Islington Assembly Hall, London, United Kingdom
SEP 10 SAT Dcode Festival, Alcalá De Henares, Spain
SEP 12 MON Lido, Berlin, Germany 
SEP 13 TUE Ampere, Munich, Germany
SEP 14 WED Underground, Koln, Germany

1 minute ago, ejc625 said:

Thanks for the PM dude! This sounds great. Number four is my favorite. 

Funny guy ^^.

Just got through the last song. 11 on the record. record varies quite a bit, some really slow stuff and some weird heavy guitar sounds on a few. "You Are Free" is my standout so far and "You With Me" (upbeat acoustic song, great harmonies). "Pol Roger" is another super solid song. Album reminds me of the slower/mellow songs on Futures. 

1 hour ago, famousdrumer said:

Funny guy ^^.

Just got through the last song. 11 on the record. record varies quite a bit, some really slow stuff and some weird heavy guitar sounds on a few. "You Are Free" is my standout so far and "You With Me" (upbeat acoustic song, great harmonies). "Pol Roger" is another super solid song. Album reminds me of the slower/mellow songs on Futures. 

Are there any long/epic songs on the album? Get Right is pretty short. Anything in the vein of 23? Or atmospheric tracks like Drugs or Me?

How the heck did you get this?