Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

they posted this few days ago. 

Hey guys, we've partnered with some awesome independent record stores on these upcoming shows to bring you a special offer. Preorder #IntegrityBlues from these indie retailers at the show and instantly receive a free 7" of 'Sure and Certain' b/w 'My Enemy' (Unreleased). Participating stores below:
10/13 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH - @magnoliathunder 
10/14 - Mercury Ballroom - Louisville, KY -@Guestroom
10/15 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH -@ShakeItRecords
10/16 - Blue Note - Columbia, MO -@vinylren_como 
10/18 - Granada Theater - Lawrence, KS -@LoveGardenSounds
10/19 - Black Sheep - Colorado Springs, CO - @IndyRecords

On October 14, 2016 at 8:38 AM, gazzo said:

they posted this few days ago. 

Hey guys, we've partnered with some awesome independent record stores on these upcoming shows to bring you a special offer. Preorder #IntegrityBlues from these indie retailers at the show and instantly receive a free 7" of 'Sure and Certain' b/w 'My Enemy' (Unreleased). Participating stores below:
10/13 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH - @magnoliathunder 
10/14 - Mercury Ballroom - Louisville, KY -@Guestroom
10/15 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH -@ShakeItRecords
10/16 - Blue Note - Columbia, MO -@vinylren_como 
10/18 - Granada Theater - Lawrence, KS -@LoveGardenSounds
10/19 - Black Sheep - Colorado Springs, CO - @IndyRecords

Yeah was super bummed last night at the show - first they were sold out of the tour posters.  I was told that they never had any for this tour which I don't think the guy knew what he was talking about.  Maybe a local working the march table and then I had to preorder ANOTHER copy of the album to get the 7'.  I asked if I could just buy it and that I already preordered the bundle through their website and they told me NO.  Kind of silly if you ask me... but I did get to meet them before the show and got six albums signed. 

Edited by westjosh

This Discogs seller has the 7" for sale. $12ppd. (He claims to have gotten it via pre-order and doesn't want the 7". But I'm pretty sure he's a record shop. He listed at least 3 copies so far. He'll probably list another copy when this current copy sells.)

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/395540129

5 hours ago, curator said:

Awesome, grabbed a copy.  Not sure how limited these are (most likely not).  My local shop usually gets promos in, but they didn't get this one.

did your payment get accepted? i sent the paypal money and it still says payment pending. according to paypal the transaction went through.