Jimmy Eat World - Integrity Blues (10/21)

42 minutes ago, deftbarley said:

There's a "loose/lose" typo in the lyrics and it puts a dent in the whole thing. 

I was bothered by the Clarity reissue's lyric sheet because the Table For Glasses line "sweep the dirty stairs / the ones I waited on" is typo'd "one's". When I got an OG, I saw it was actually correct on the insert, so I think it was SRC for that one, at least.

Anyone have a download they'd upload / code to share so I can upload it?

20 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I was bothered by the Clarity reissue's lyric sheet because the Table For Glasses line "sweep the dirty stairs / the ones I waited on" is typo'd "one's". When I got an OG, I saw it was actually correct on the insert, so I think it was SRC for that one, at least.

Anyone have a download they'd upload / code to share so I can upload it?

They seemed to have misprinted the entire last track except for the first verse. 

9 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I love all but one song, "Pass The Baby"

6 hours ago, deftbarley said:

Pass the baby is the coolest song they've recorded in a long time, if not ever... in my opinion 

Came here to say the same! I'm listening to it now and it's so good. We finally know where that heavy riff comes into play from their teaser on their site over the summer. 

Im only halfway thru my first listen and it's already a contender as a new favorite album 

Edited by futures

5 hours ago, chhholly123 said:

Just got mine! The insert has the lyrics for the second half of "You wth Me" where "Pol Roger" should be, which is kind of a bummer, but it sounds great!

I noticed that =\ 

i'm super into this record. the it matters > pretty grids > pass the baby > get right streak is sooo good. I've must've listened to this album 10 times today.