PO NOW : Metallica - Hardwired...to Self Destruct

10 hours ago, Satan said:

Wasn't really feeling the manUNkind, but still have hopes that this is the record to redeem them. Everything else so far else has been fantastic.

Hehe, strange...I was the exact opposite! I listened to around half of the songs (vidz released) and thought ManUNkind was by far the best!

Will grab the red one at the release party tonight!

15 minutes ago, Dusted_By_Space said:

For anyone stateside wanting red, its 16.97 now @Bull Moose which is like six bucks cheaper than my pre order price was with them.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up.  Ordered this and the new Superjoint record, used some points, and it ended up being $25 shipped for both!  My green arrived today even though I just received the shipping confirmation this afternoon.  It looks really cool.  Very dark swamp transparent green that looks cool held up to light w/ some black waves.  Loving this record.  I feel like this album should have come after the Black album considering the direction they've gone in.

The green variant isn't on Discogs yet b/c nobody has added the release.  If it's not up by this evening and I have a minute, I'll add it.

One thing I am curious about, when looking at the gatefold last night, it said who the laquers were cut by for the vinyl pressing, which makes me wonder if the vinyl has a different mix than the CD / digital.  

1 hour ago, mondie said:

The link to the green LP on Metallicas site is now dead, I put in an order while it was active but my invoice says back ordered so not holding out any great hope I will receive this.

It's back up. They must be calling the pressing plant and increasing the pressing number?