Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP/Infinity On High 2xLP Hot Topic represses

18 hours ago, jojo123 said:

My futct vinyl just got here and it honestly doesn't sound as bad as everyone is making it out to be (at least in my opinion), you can hear some static during the last songs on each side which happen to be some of my favorites but it's not enough to ruin the experience for me. 

This is pretty much what everyone has said. 

The distortion gets worse the closer you get to the middle of the record. 

And if you're listening loud, it sounds awful. 

I don't care what setup you have. 

21 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Here's a link since I find it more helpful to post it instead of just saying "It's up"

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fall-out-boy---infinity-on-high-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10598373.html?cgid=band-merch-vinyl

Glad I could give you the opportunity to make a snarky ass comment. Nice job on the link as well. 

21 minutes ago, Jesus Of Suburbia said:

Here's a link since I find it more helpful to post it instead of just saying "It's up"

http://www.hottopic.com/product/fall-out-boy---infinity-on-high-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10598373.html?cgid=band-merch-vinyl

Glad I could give you the opportunity to make a snarky ass comment. Nice job on the link as well. 

6 hours ago, chorley said:

Hey

Is any kind soul willing to send this to the uk for me? With hot topic shipping it's 64 bucks. I waited to see if any of the last press made it over but they didn't. 

Willing to pay up front and if there's anything I can get from the uk in return I'm happy to do so.

Thanks 

I just calculated the price and shipping from me to you is $22.50. If that's a good price to you, PM me.

19 minutes ago, jihadpizza said:

So Travis, when should we expect the P!@TD releases to drop? I've been refreshing my bookmark at HT.com like 3 times a day for like two weeks. I'm real excited for those.  

If he doesn't say anything indicating it being soon (like, "this week"-soon) it likely won't go up. They shouldn't sell out immediately if FOB didn't so if you aren't there first it won't matter.

2 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If he doesn't say anything indicating it being soon (like, "this week"-soon) it likely won't go up. They shouldn't sell out immediately if FOB didn't so if you aren't there first it won't matter.

I think he said sometime near the end of October. That's what bullmoose is saying on the pretty. odd. black vinyl

1 hour ago, jihadpizza said:

So Travis, when should we expect the P!@TD releases to drop? I've been refreshing my bookmark at HT.com like 3 times a day for like two weeks. I'm real excited for those.  

33 minutes ago, Andy the dog said:

I think he said sometime near the end of October. That's what bullmoose is saying on the pretty. odd. black vinyl

Yea those have a street date of 10/28, I believe. They are doing standard black vinyl for everyone and then Hot Topic will have the colored vinyl.

So for now it's 10/28 unless any delays come up but I haven't heard of any so far...

1 hour ago, travis said:

Yea those have a street date of 10/28, I believe. They are doing standard black vinyl for everyone and then Hot Topic will have the colored vinyl.

So for now it's 10/28 unless any delays come up but I haven't heard of any so far...

Thanks dude. I think I can speak for a lot of us and say that we are in a debt of gratitude for all the inside info you've given us. It has been most helpful.